NFL Playoffs

By , thornton, CO
Hey! football fans are you ready for playoffs. To watch them make sure to check out NFL network, NBC, CBS, and FOX. Man what ah fight its been to get into the playoff picture. This year the playoffs introduce five new teams; the Chiefs, Steelers, Falcons, Bears, and Seahawks. This is going to be an exciting year. Who do you think has the edge in the playoffs? The Saints 11 and 5 or the Seahawks 7 and 9 well it’s the NFL any thing can happen, look back in 2006 the Colts 12 and 4 in a wild card spot look who came out to champions The Indianapolis Colts so you never know what’s going to happen.

Like I said what a fight, the Colts 6 and 6 needing every win for the rest of the season to get a playoff spot and finish 10 and 6. The Rams 7 and 8 facing the Seahawks 6 and 9 winner of that game wins the NFC West and the number four seed in the playoffs. The Seahawks come out on top. This year in the playoffs it is going to be good. Any predictions on who you think will go to the next round of playoffs? Who will end up in the Super Bowl?