Female Football Player Rights

I believe that the National Football League (NFL) and Colleges in the United states should discuss creating a professional football league and college league for women. Yes, girls can play football in high school and some play recreationally, but they should allow us to play in college and professionally also! Being a tomboy, I play football often during my daily school break, and find a lot of fun in the activity. I'm sure I speak for some of the female race when I state that it is unfair for us women not being able to play football professionally/in college by law!

As I stated earlier, I play football recreationally with a lot of the guys in my middle school. I am the only female to play the sport there, but I am also one of the best! I can throw a perfect spiral a good thirty yards, I can run faster than 98% of the guys in my middle school, and am one of the best recievers our teams have. I played flag football when I was in elementary school, and am considering playing in high school. But here's where I'm at a loss: Why play in high school if I can't continue to play in college and in my adult life AFTER college like I can in the other sports I participate in? There isn't a point. Which is also why I'm stressing the fact that the NFL and colleges nation wide should hear me out. I think it would be worth while, and would NOT be a waste of our time and money. I can only assume this, but a lot of women out of the American population do play football, and some may want to play professionally, me being one of the main contenders. So, can someone PLEASE tell me, why CAN'T we play?

brookelyn adams said...
Apr. 19 at 11:14 am
I strongly believe that if we have a fundraiser for girls to play football we could raise some money and we could talk to some people and see if we can start girl football for all ages!

NFL League said...
Mar. 25 at 10:46 am
I think that girls should have their own league of football.They would get hurt playing with men.

GirlsCanPlayInTheNFL replied...
Jun. 7 at 4:15 pm
@NFL League I don,t think its guys being scared of hurting the girls I think its fear of getting beat by them.

pleasestop replied...
Sep. 27 at 10:25 am
than why hasnt that happened yet.... lol

Tittle 1 period 8 said...
Feb. 26 at 1:25 pm
We think girls should be in the NFLbecause women should have more rights to play more sports.Females do not have many sports or rights as men.If they should be able to play high school football,but not college? women are as strong or can be stronger than men.Rhonda Rousey,Liz carmouwzhe,Vanzant,Cat Zingano,miesshatate are some examples of strong women.Women need the same rights as men do in the U.S.A The other side might say they are not allowed to play football because they too weak and can ge... (more »)

Title one period 8 said...
Feb. 26 at 1:23 pm
The women want to be paid the same amount of money as the NFL instead of a dollar a game and twelve dollars a season.Some of the women don't want to play with the guys.They literally said they don't want to play with the guy. Some women want to play with men, but they don't know how strong they are.The ball can't even hold the ball.Also the women would hey hurt with the men.

Title One Period 7 said...
Feb. 26 at 12:38 pm
Do you think women should play football? No! Football is for men! Here are some facts. Women can get other jobs! YOu can be any thing you want, but a football player? NOPE! Also the ball is to big. Women can't grab it right.

Football replied...
Jun. 11 at 2:44 pm
FOOTBALL IS FOR MEN I AGREE THERE IS a dam girl on my team i donot think she should play because of the locker room she will perv

Woman's right replied...
Aug. 12 at 11:18 am
Who cares what gender/sex it shouldn't matter women is as strong as men. back in the day man was supposed to do all the sports and destructive stuff while women stayed in the house to cook, clean ,and do all the house work. I think if women/ girls wanna take that risk let them. I'm speaking from a girls point of view I play football every day and every day it's more boys bigger than me but that doesn't scared me. When I play football I don't get tackled its not the fact... (more »)

Brooke Conklin replied...
today at 4:07 pm
What the hell. You guys are sexist. I'm a girl and I play football. I played in middle school and I am going to in high school. I can grab the ball right. I'm not a perv in the locker room. I'm actually better then a lot of the players on our team. Females are just as capable as men in sports.

period 6 said...
Feb. 26 at 12:29 pm
I think girls should play football because a lot of girls around the world love to play this sport. For example anna zerill is the first female fresh man to ever score points. Some girls are better than boys at football. And girls dont have very many sports as boys. Some girls are not as strong as some of the boys. Girls should play because it is the right thing to do instead of tell them not to do the sport. The first woman coach is janwelter why can she coach.

Title one Period 6 said...
Feb. 26 at 11:44 am
We think women should not play in the NFL. They should not play because they may be stronger than some males but they are more sencetive. Also do you think they can handle hits by players like, Clay Matthews, JJ Watt, Von Miller, Luke Kuechli, Cam Chancler? Those players are some of the hardest hitters in the NFL. Players in the NFL get concussions easily: Amagine how often women would get concussions. Also the have to us a smaller football. That's why women should not play in the NFL.

Brooke Conklin replied...
today at 4:11 pm
You're so dumb. I play football. I can take a hit. I'm female. Actually, I took the hardest hit out of everyone on the whole team this year. I'm 5'7 and I got tackled by a guy who is 6'6. You know what I did? I jumped right back up and played the next play. Not all girls are "sensitive". Don't stereotype us.

tittle one p4 said...
Feb. 26 at 10:39 am
I think women should not play in the NFL because there are a lot of large men in the NFL. for example Aaron Gibson is the largest player in the NFL is 410 pounds. the size of the in the NFL is larger than what the professional women with. in the video that we watched it said that the women had to play with smaller footballs. There are so many injuries in the NFL that if women would play they could get very hurt. For example broken bones in the NFL would be a lot worse for women. women most the t... (more »)

period 3 title said...
Feb. 26 at 9:49 am
Girls should be able to play in the NFL. They are capable of the same things as boys. Girls can throw passed thirty yards. Girls are most of the time faster. They can run faster than 98% of the boys. Girls are more capable and flexible than boys. many girls run track. Some may say girls cant do the same as boys because they are not strong enough. Here's the weakness in that response girls can be as fast and as strong as boys. This why girls should be allowed to play in the NFL.

Gagspussy replied...
Jun. 11 at 2:47 pm
FUCK YOU GUYS RUN FASTER AND IF A GIRL PLAYED ON MY TEAM I WOULD JUST FUCK HER

Period 2 title said...
Feb. 26 at 9:12 am
Women should be in the nfl because, some girls are stronger than bays. upon researching on the internet we found that Ronda Rousey is a vary strong girl. girls can take hits and not get hurt. We found that Jennifer welter played professional football. Girls are just as much athletes as men. Some girls are faster than men. We found that Carmelita Jeter is the fastest girl in history. Some people worry that girls will get hurt

Period 2 title said...
Feb. 26 at 9:07 am
Girls should not play football in the NFL because some boys are stronger than girls.On the web it says that some boys are stronger than the girl s. Boys can lift a lot more than girls too. The girls on get paid 12 dollars a seson And the boys in the nfl get paid millons . women are not able to take hits like guys can. Girls can do sports but not with men. However girls can do any thing that boys can (but not better) but they still shouldnt play foot ball with boys.Boys will go hard on them and ... (more »)

Your wrong replied...
Aug. 12 at 11:36 am
Your wrong I play football with boys everyday they be 15 and 16 year olds against a 13 year old do the math but it's the other way around yeah you probably think I have a advantage because I'm a girl but no I get treated equally just as much respect as a boy would get yeah their has been times I've got hurt and tackled by boys 5 times my size but that didn't stop me from doing what I love i got up and finished playing now here's were your wrong u said girls cant tack... (more »)

Your wrong replied...
Aug. 12 at 11:36 am