Steroids Should Not be allowed in Sports

Athletes that are in sports should not be allowed to consume steroids. Or if they are consuming steroids they should not be allowed to play sports. When athletes use steroids they have the advantage of many things. For example, athletes have the advantage of doing better when doing their plays and/or when they are against there opponent. This is a disadvantage to the athletes that do not consume steroids. Let’s say that two athletes are competing, one does consume steroids and the other one doesn’t, who will win? It will more than likely be the athlete consuming steroids. This would be because the steroids are anabolic and make people stronger and energetic. An athlete on steroids is obviously going to be much faster than the one that does not.
Steroid use should be avoided not also because it gives disadvantage to other athletes but also because they destroy the human body. When a person is consuming steroids it does not dramatically change your body immediately. It does make you look built and strong but it also has negative effect to the human body. Steroid use has different effects on women than men. The women using steroids will begin to have facial hair growth. Yet that is not all!!! They will just not be growing facial hair; their chest will also decrease its size. The chest affect will be the opposite for men than the women. The men’s chest will begin to increase, but at the same time their lower privates will begin to decrease.
In my opinion steroids is not a good thing to be consuming when it comes to sports. It just will not be a disadvantage to those athletes that do not consume them but it will also make negative effects to the human body. The effects that it will do to the human body can be a permanent damage to the human body. If an athlete was consuming steroids and had a great performance and later on the news found out that they were consuming steroids. It could affect the athlete’s carrier, most of the fans will think that the athlete has a bad reputation and can even get kicked off of the team. Which this would be bad for their carrier.

Sally sunshine said...
Nov. 4 at 2:49 pm
I think kids should not not use performance enchaning drugs it will destroy bodie and it a bad infants for the other players and sum times kids

kjeezy10 said...
Feb. 6 at 1:03 am
Summary It should be illegal for athletes to use steroids for advantages in athletics.   They give a disadvantage to athletes that don’t use them, they destroy bodies, and also cause woman to grow facial hair.  Use of steroids also can give athletes a not as many fans as they’d like to have.   Response I agree that steroids should be illegal for athletes because it gives a disadvantage to the other athletes that want to succeed just as bad.  I can rel... (more »)

Bones96 said...
Feb. 2 at 12:37 pm
I agree with your statements that steroids should not be allowed in sport or at all. And I don't know if you know this but steroids is actually illiegal. You either won't be allowed on the team or will be kicked off the team.  As for your writing, it has potental and I can tell you did some research. But in this case I felt that the writing was a bit weak over all. 

Mikey123 replied...
Nov. 4 at 2:50 pm
I agree but no one at all should use them

Shaight88 said...
Jan. 21 at 10:10 am
Steroids should not be aloud to have at all let alone in sports

time is ticking... said...
steriods are the worst things ever:(

McDevitt said...
Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:26 am
I belive that steriods shouldn't be allowed in sports either. People on steriods in sports truly don't appreciate the sport. Once you're on steriods the sport isn't as fun because it's so easy to you now. For example Barry Bonds was an amzaing baseball player but later on in his career we found out that he was using steriods to play better.Its not going to be fair to the other atheletes in sports when they are trying their best they can and you are just cheating them . By tho... (more »)

sydnie123 said...
They should be able to do whtevs they wants.

e1994 said...
I like that the  article  gives  reasons why and  examples .

jimmy jimmy jimmy said...
i dissagree they shud cause it would be more exiting to watch

Lke123 replied...
Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:41 am
I understand what you mean but both sides will start taking them and then they will do more PEDS and so resulting in a brutal game with no meaning

adam408 said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 3:22 am
Steroidpharmacy.EU it's a legit website where you can buy steroids without being scammed.They have good quality gear and excellent customer service.Fast shipment all over the world.Europe shipment is 100% safe ...no customs!

carlos adrian said...
i totally agree with this article 5 stars

yourmomma said...

i think this is a very good essay i think it is a rteally good essay 

rockyraccoon said...
very true though sports are more interesting when there being done by hulk looking people

Bob223434 replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:21 am
I Agree with the ariticle and do not like steriods in sports from the most recent one in my hometown Ryan Braun

Baby Doll said...
DIZ IZ SO TRUE I AGREE WITH IT! =]

bucio said...
totally!!!! i agree with it

Jen1 said...
I agree With it!!!

11coreya replied...
Athletes are not allowed to use steroids in any league and are regularly tested for banned substances. The punishment for being caught in any league is a suspension so  really your article is old news. Many major athletes in many sports have been caught using steroids and their greatness has been brought into question.