Should softball players have mentors?

There are a lot of girls that play softball. Softball is a good sport for girls to play. Girls need to understand that they need to manage their responsibilities. This is girls need a mentor.

If a softball player gets a mentor they could ask them for help. She could ask her mentor how she could put time in for her responsibilities and for softball. A mentor could even help them with softball techniques.

I think girls shouldn’t have a job or boyfriends during softball season. A mentor may agree with my position. Girls who play softball should just stay focused on their homework and chores they have at home. They should focus on school and softball.

I think girls who play softball should get a mentor. Mentors could help girls in their lives. Mentors could help girls put time in for school and family and softball. Softball players should get a mentor and forget about thing that don’t belong wit softball season beside family and school. Mentors are a big help during the season.

Sis94 said...
ok softball is my life so i know were you comming from but the have not having  the boyfriend is kinda crazy it should not matter if you have one or not if you love softball just do it and dont let any thing get in your way