my favorite cars | Teen Ink

my favorite cars

January 8, 2010
By GAC15 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
GAC15 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My favorite cars


My favorite cars are the 454 Chevelle, 1987 Buick Grand National, and the 440 Six Pack Cuda. These cars are old classics that I think are still in style. The 440 Six Pack Cuda made by Plymouth is a nice muscle car that I would like to have some day. The Buick Grand National is a car that I would spend a lot of time working on and perfecting. Muscle cars are one of my favorite types of cars because they are loud, strong and also first on my list of favorite cars.


The second type of car that I like is exotics. Exotics are fast powerful and luxurious cars that cost a lot of money like the Audi R8. It was released by Audi in 2006 it’s the first mid, engine sports car of its kind and is a whopping 140,000 dollar piece of expensive metal. The Saleen S7 is a mid, engine high performance sports car that was introduced in 2000. This car is one of my favorite exotic sports cars but, is very expensive. The cost of the Saleen S7 is 375,000 dollars.



The third type of car that is on my favorite car list is tuners. Tuners are cars that can be tuned up and are used for different things like drifting, street racing, and custom street racing. My favorite tuner car is the Nissan Skyline and the Toyota Supra these cars are my favorites because they both show style and class. The Nissan Skyline and the Toyota Supra are tuners that anybody would like to have in their garage.