Those Who Dance Have Almost No Life

Those who dance have almost no life. Their busy schedules are full of school, dance, eat, dance, sleep, repeat. Weekends could get worse, because you would have dance in the morning and at night. No time for friends.
Dancers...do they really get time for hanging out with their buddies? If a school project was due, or you had to go to an important event instead of dance, your instructor would act like you haven't been to any classes so far.
On top of our added stress, we get all the insanity from our non-dancing friends. They want to hang out, but its, "I can't, I have dance." Or, they'll say, "If you have such a busy schedule, why don't you just quit?" Nobody understands that this art, this SPORT, is something that we dancers can't just quit.

shirtay said...
This article “Those Who Dance Have Almost No Life” is not true. If you dance usually it is more than one class a day. This means that you usually have at least one or two free days. Also, on the weekends, not everyone has dance. For example, I don’t normally have dance on the weekends. Secondly, there is always time for school work and friends. For example, I have sleepovers almost every weekend and hang out with my friends all the time. Having a busy schedule can help you mana... (more »)

swim4ever replied...
Well this girl could be more dedicated to dance then you are so it might be different for you.

swim4ever said...
It sound like my life only I Am a swimmer no one gets that swimming is a real SPORt that requires early mornings and late night and no weekends
Thanks YOu did a great job

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dancing is a real sport that, like figure skating, could also require early days and late nights. Depending on how dedicated you are.

Joyful_angel said...
this was really good, and i enjoyed reading it!!! good job :)

Sunshineyday said...
interesting. from what i understand, formal training in dancing is an art that takes tons of practice, unparralled with other sports. for example, in basketball, you learn the basics, and then tune your talent in those skills. but in dancing aren't you supposed to continually learn new routines, which I assume take alot of rehearsal to perfect? plus anything with performance is not only doing the moves in order, but making it look good. I have alot of resepct for dancers. though it's n... (more »)

. said...
hey bb!!! U did good 4 ur first article!!!!! keep up da good work!

ShrimpyBB replied...
thanks buddy!!!