DISABLED ATHLETS IN SOCIETY | Teen Ink

DISABLED ATHLETS IN SOCIETY

By Preston123456 BRONZE, Berck, Other
Preston123456 BRONZE, Berck, Other

Hansel Emmanuel is a Dominican college basketball player born on October 24, 2003 Hansel Emmanuel had a challenging start in life. At the age of 6, he suffered an accident where he fell from a wall in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, resulting in the amputation of his left arm. Despite his physical setback, Hansel showed incredible determination and talent in basketball.

Hansel Emmanuel's remarkable journey as a disabled athlete serves as a powerful testament to human determination and resilience. Despite facing adversity, he has defied the odds and become an inspiration to many

Hansel's story reminds us that determination has no bounds. His commitment to pursuing his passion for basketball, even after losing an arm, he still practices his sport and he is still competitive

Disabled athletes like Hansel challenges society about what is possible. They prove that physical limitations need not define one's potential in sports

Hansel's story is an inspiration to athletes and individuals facing challenges. It shows that with dedication and hard work, anyone can overcome obstacles and achieve greatness.

In conclusion, Hansel Emmanuel's journey is a shining example of the indomitable human spirit. Disabled athletes like Hansel challenge us to redefine what is possible and embrace inclusivity in sports and in life.