Karma | Teen Ink

Karma

June 10, 2015
By Belenaznar21 BRONZE, Coronado, California
Belenaznar21 BRONZE, Coronado, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Karma means that actions of an individual influence the future of that individual. Every action has a consequence, which will affect either this or a future life. Basically, good acts will have positive consequences, whereas bad acts will produce negative results. Karma is not itself "reward and punishment", but a consequence. From my point of view, this means that everyone gets what they truly deserve. Judging and saying mean things about others is a waste of everyone’s time. It takes less effort to be nice and it’s also good karma so maybe everyone should try to be nicer. I also believe that being kind to someone can make that person’s day. I think it feels great to know you made someone’s day or to feel how grateful they are because of something you did. It’s sad how much power our words have over other people, and how much things can change by only a few words or a small action. For this reason, I try to be nice to everyone and I also try not to judge others. In general, I try not to judge people that I don’t know but also the ones that I know because of a basic reason: I don’t like to be judged so why would I judge others? It’s not fair to be judged based on your actions or opinions because that’s what you are and you will always be so there’s no point on trying to change it. 


The author's comments:

I want to inform people about "Karma" and express my opinion on it.