Philosophy on Death | Teen Ink

Philosophy on Death

By Deitz3935 BRONZE, Mauston, Wisconsin
Deitz3935 BRONZE, Mauston, Wisconsin

You have every choice in life, besides to be born and to die.

We are all human, but can we be broken? The answer is yes. Shattered into fragments of our once known emotions, shredded by ourselves and others. We can be tossed around like ragdolls, upon the worlds pleasure. We can be battered by so many horrifying things in this existence. Society, the one that can hurt us beyond repair.

Death can and one day will consume us in its hypothermic wrath. Devour our spirits, our physical bodies, and our minds. One day death will call our name, beyond the darkness, and we’ll be pulled in for eternity. Death never letting go.

We will be starting the boundless journey of clouded emptiness. Someday soon, maybe even today, we are freed from this world. Never opening our eyes to the luminescent light again. Who knows, maybe no one will be there to witness our last breaths, our last dying wishes, our final words.

We might die alone, with only ourselves as witness. Maybe, we will die in a crowd of people. Hopefully they see the pain leaving our eyes, replaced with the tearshed of the living. No one really knows. The only thing we know is, we will die the way we want, with whom we want, right by our side.

Life is just a vacation on Earth, Heaven is our real home. For some of us, it’s the blazing taunts of hell. But, what we really want to know is, “Why do people adore life, but loath death?”It is because death is the agonizing truth and life is a ravishing lie?

The good die young, once they reach God’s idea full of kindness and perfection, he picks them from his garden of life. He lets the bad flowers grow and mature, and see if they can still come out.

Some die old because God thinks that the world needs kindness. Without kindness, we would never reach Heaven. That is my theory, we might be wrong or right, maybe somewhere in between, but we know in our hearts that God has plans for us. It’s our time to figure it out.