How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

ColdplayForever BRONZE, San Jose, California

"Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay, then you're obviously very intelligent, good-looking, and all-around brilliant."
~Chris Martin

I respect everyone's opinions, but I personally an an atheist. I believe that the universe, our world, and life, are all the result of one small chance.

Lucy-Agnes PLATINUM, Clarksville, Ohio

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Justice Antonin Scalia

Well, life on other planets wouldn't disprove the existence of God. If there is life on other planets, then it's from Him. As for a crazy tiny chance, believing in that takes a lot more blind faith than believing in God.

~Chris Martin

There is something called a crazy tiny chance. Besides, if there is life on this planet, who's to say there isn't life on other planets?

ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri

Anything that can be done, can be undone. ~Scarlet City
http://eepurl.com/dcyZMn

I can prove to you that God exists. There are millions of testimonies about miracles that cannot be contributed to science or coincidence.

beAWESOMEstayAWESOME BRONZE, New York City, New York

"Work hard in silence and let your accomplishments make the noise."

But who created the big bang? God (Allah)

Person 1: "Prove to me that God exists" Person 2: "Prove that he doesn't exist" Exactly. You can't. Its just that simple.

God can't die. If he was able to die then he is not God. I do believe in god but I don't believe that he can die.

http://eepurl.com/dcyZMn

you cannot disprove God.

m-ashreader GOLD, Homercity, Pennsylvania

"You never know until you try!" -author unknown

Thanks so much for an amazing truth. God is truly the creator of it all.

DicipleofChrist BRONZE, Eaton, Colorado
Oh, but there is.

Rosa77 said...
on Sep. 17 2015 at 3:13 am
Rosa77, Burien, Washington
There might be scientific proof of an event that happened in the bible, but there is no scientific proof or physical evidence that there is, or ever was, a god. All you have to prove that there is a god, is your spiritual conviction and your blind faith. But hey, you have the right to think what you want to think, and so do I. @Danowar303

Rosa77 said...
on Sep. 17 2015 at 2:51 am
Rosa77, Burien, Washington
My thoughts exactly.

Lucy-Agnes PLATINUM, Clarksville, Ohio

How true that nature is a testament to God's wonders! Modern science doesn't disprove God's existence; it supports it! If you'd like, please see my article, "The Lost Sense of Wonder: What Modern Science is Missing", which, I think, was partially inspired by this piece. :)

avidreader said...
This entire argument can be dismissed with a first year college earth/space sciences course and the anthropic principle. There are better ways to make this claim.

princessa1101 GOLD, Menomonie, Wisconsin

"Human rights are women's rights, and women's rights are human rights!" ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton

@DicipleofChrist you said what I was going to comment next. May God Bless the author of this article for his/her courage to write it.

This is an awesome article. Thanks for writing it. I just wanted to answer the question that was posed in the title. In Genesis it says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." I think this phrase means that God created everything in nature, including you and me, and that wherever we go, especially in nature, God is always with us.

DicipleofChrist BRONZE, Eaton, Colorado
May the Lord bless you for having the courage to write this.

DicipleofChrist BRONZE, Eaton, Colorado
Amen to that.

on Jun. 26 2015 at 9:59 am
addictwithapen PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia

"I'm at it again as an addict with a pen." - twenty one pilots, addict with a pen

1. There are billions and billions of planets and stars in the universe. By simple probability, there would have to be at least some that can support life. This doesn't necessarily prove the existence of a "God". 2. The "Big Bang", which I assume is the "absurd" theory you were referring to, is somewhat inaccurately named. It was more of an "expansion" rather than an "explosion". I am not a scientific expert, so I don't feel that it is my place to fully explain the "Big Bang" theory, but there are many websites that you can easily access that will do just that. 3. Isn't it a bit closed-minded to say that there is only one God for everyone? People have the right to believe what they want. You have the right to believe in your God. I have the right to believe that there is probably no God. I'm just explaining what's behind my reasoning. Have a nice day.

on May. 26 2015 at 8:42 am
shayanne roth, Springfield, Ohio
It's a good article, i agree with you. Let nothing stop you from believing and never care if people judge you because of your religion. God is our father and put everything on this world for use. he is the way, the truth and the light and let no one stop you from believing. i was going to write something similar, do have any advise how i can start my first line out.