If God can do anything, can He create a rock so big He cannot lift it?

If God can do anything, can He create a rock big enough that He cannot lift it?
There are primarily two things wrong with this statement. The first is the preconceived idea that God can do anything. I believe that there are some small things that God cannot do. But these things do no limit Him; in fact I believe they make Him more impressive.

-He cannot sin

-He cannot lie (which is a sin)

-He cannot betray His own character
The inability to do these things actually strengthens Him, because he’s not burdened by the weakness of sin. The inability to sin, and therefore fail, is more of a strength than a weakness.

The second problem is your point of view. You are, in essence, putting God in a box by limiting Him to interaction with something physical, the rock. God is not only a spiritual being; He is outside space and time. He created space and time! So you are, by asking this question, limiting Him to the physical. He is so big, so out of our human comprehension that it is not that He can’t per say, but more of it does not apply to Him.

Cutey-BeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:41 am:
YAY! Now I can finally answer this question clearly and quickly to the point-thanks so much for writing this eye-opening article :) Hope you get a lot more reads on this...  

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:16 pm :
No problem! I am glad you found it helpful! hehe, that is, after all, why its here:P

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 1:19 am:
My apologetics teacher discussed this. The only limit that God has is that he cannot limit Himself. That would go against omnipotence, but that doesn't mean that He isn't all powerful. The question "Can God make a rock so large that He cannot lift it?" is a self-confuting statement, basically the same as "Can a limitless thing limit itself?" It is not a hindering limit- it is like the rule you need to bounce off of for creativity. (Example, if someone tells you to think of something, your mind g... (more »)

Apr. 3 at 12:42 pm :
yes! thanks for providing some support! your pizza cutter example is very helpful for clarifying what i was trying to explain. its also nice to hear someone understand what im trying to say. and flatbread pizza's not that bad, especially if its Imo's.

LiraDaerisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3 at 6:23 pm :
I like mine fluffy, especially if a cheese-filled crust is involved. But with a spherical pizza cutter all the mozzarella would be all over the box instead of my plate T_T