Conscious | Teen Ink

Conscious

By Allenh205 SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
Allenh205 SILVER, Easley, South Carolina

I'm trapped in a vile world, where the end games all the same as every other. We're only here to die. -A7X

Have you ever wondered, do you really exist? That just maybe, your life is only a dream? Well an explanation for this is simple. However, no one seems to be able to wrap their heads around it.

What if you were the creation of a lone consciousness. One that exist in vast nothingness. One that because of this nothingness, it creates an incredible universe through it's own thought process. A universe of such complexity that no one can even imagine such a thing to happen. Many believe the universe to be created by a form of god. Well this is essentially the same thing. The only difference is that you don't exist. YOU are the consciousness... YOU are creating the world around you. Everything you think you see, hear, smell, means nothing. It is all in your imagination. Even this writing. None of it truly exist. If the creation of our world is by a lone consciousness out of pure boredom, then what is the point. You can do anything you want to. You can be anything you want to. You are creating the world through your own head.

Take a moment and thing about the fact that what you just read, doesn't exist.