Is There A God? And Where did the Universe Come From?

Is There A God?

What do you think the origin of the universe is? There are two main theories. The First is the Biblical account and the Big Bang Theory. I was raised to believe in the Biblical account. I don't fully believe it. There's no scientific proof. Show me the science behind it, and I'll believe it.

Until then, I will only believe my theory of the origin of the universe. My theoryis that God (if there is one) created the Big Bang Theory.

This leads to another question; Is there a God? I am Christian. I believe in God. But, I've had my doubts. However, I have never altered my opinion that there is a God, somewhere out there. I mean, its not like someone woke up one day and was like," Hey I'm goin to build a temple to worship absolutely nothing for no reason."

There for, there is a God.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11 at 8:08 pm:
Yes there is a God and since there is a God why would you believe that he created something and then had no control of the outcome ie. the big bang theory. why can't you believe that The God of the earth created us. that's like saying God created evolution. do you really believe we came from a rock i mean come on.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 10:40 pm:
I like this. I don't know exactly what you meant by it, but I thought it coincided with what I believe. People separate science and God, but I think that it's logical to say that God started the Big Bang (or something like it) and made a world that we could understand. The only hole in the Big Bang theory is "how something come from nothing"... I believe that's where God stepped in. He wants us to be able to understand the world scientifically so that we can better understand him. The rules that... (more »)