This I Believe | Teen Ink

This I Believe

January 2, 2013
By lisTKM GOLD, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
lisTKM GOLD, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
18 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
keep dreaming, because the best is yet to come


Every moment of everyday things happen that change the course of our lives. Are you really in the wrong place at the wrong time, or was there a purpose as to what happens to you or doesn't happen? Were you supposed to go to that party, was that really super cute guy that didn't ask you to prom supposed to go with someone else, or is divine intervention that decided how were supposed to happen? Well, I believe that everything that happens clearly happens for a reason. Our lives are like a "choose- your -own -destiny book" there are two different endings that would've happened, but you decide what happens along the way, you choose what your destiny is, we as people choose what we set our minds to, who and what we let in our hearts, what we do with what we're given. God only gives you the life you have, it's not up to him what we do or don't do, it's up to us, we chose what happens, we're not just some puppets controlled with strings. Don't blame God or fate, because in the end we chose our own fate. God doesn't throw obstacles at us for no reason, they're to make us stronger and show us just how strong he knows we are, but its up to us to open up our eyes take a look around, at the world and make the best decision we could make. In every story there can be a good ending and a bad ending, it's up to us to decide what happens along the way, to get to the outcome we want, because its not about the destination its about the crazy ride along the way,this I believe.