The Place You're Looking For

I think that everybody searches for something extraordinary. I think they are looking for the place where they can make sense of everything. They are looking for the place where they can let their restless and untamed spirit out of the chains that life can bring. The place where they can let their heart beat to the sound of a perfect drum. They are all looking for the same thing, yet some don't know where to find it. However, the only place you can find it is with the Lord. He will set you free, and the feeling does not compare to anything you have ever felt before. It is incredibly amazing, you can't even wrap your mind around the feeling it brings. He is what you’re looking for. He will take you to that place.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:12 am:
Incredible work! I enjoyed this piece very much! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!