God and His Lovers

I can't keep up like this. Every time I see his face, or hear his voice, or smell his scent, I break and burn. My heart can't keep this going. I feel it stop and my eyes fail. My blood is burning with anxiety and woe. I can feel it scraping off the flesh in my veins and letting the venom seep into my soul. I feel as if I was in a war that no one remembers. The scars, burns and blood still ache, but no one knows why or how this all came to be. I need a doctor and a priest, even if I don't believe in such things.

Maybe I should turn to God, and he can heal my woes and blood, or maybe I can turn left to Lucifer and we can burn and hurt together. Am I in Dis? Abandoned by God and his angels to burn in this casket and tomb with countless others? Am I in the pit with Cerberus? To run for no exit forever? Or am I with Satan himself? Him caressing me with the bitter cold of his worried wings, beating me into a stone figure?

Or maybe I'm just very sad.

I see him, up above me. Taunting me with smiles, fire, and salt. I need something.

Anything.