Opened Eyes

Lately I’ve come to the realization that I haven’t been as radical or radical at all for my God. God has done absolutely everything for me, He is the very reason I am here right now writing this. But I haven’t been serving Him with my entire life. I haven’t been letting go of everything and trusting in Him completely. But as of last night, after having an anxiety attack which I’ve never had before, I realize I need God more than ever. I need him in my life. I need to let go of everything and let him take control. God deserves our lives, he deserves the glory we are commanded to give him, and he deserves the praise. And even though we all fall short to sin, he still forgives us and loves us more than we could ever imagine. Every now and then I do get doubts, but there is no need to doubt. I have seen God’s work in my life and I can feel his love and embrace. It’s time to fight the battle for God. It’s time to start being radical and living for God. The time to start is right now, this very hour, this very minute, this very second.