Life can never be described | Teen Ink

Life can never be described

June 1, 2012
By Besarti BRONZE, Mitrovica, Other
Besarti BRONZE, Mitrovica, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
“ A person who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habbits of thinking ” Albert Einstein.


….. Difficult ….. This is a notion that challenges a huge number of people around the world. What is the creation of universe and who is a human being ? Human’s mind cannot perceive the divinity of universe and the laws existing!

If you look at the creation of the world we can see a globe covered with some powerless people. If you analyse rules of life and the other factors of existing like work, we cannot achieve the reason of being on Earth. So far was discussed about the ability of going to other planets, but it resulted in negative answers because of the conditions for existing.

Our planet passed many periods and still there are rules to be obeyed, it sends us to infinity, in the only thought of existing God as a creator of universe – the only One.

Humans have their own values that differ them from the other organisms. Spirit and reason, are two characteristics that complete perfectly our organisation in this game. Spirit describes the depth of human heart including emotions and everything else whereas reason is the way we study, work, read, move, think …. This is a complicated puzzle to find out real answers that will be taken by everyone. The key of understanding all around us is truth – a part of human’s spirit. It means the essence and reality of everything. Truth is one of the greatest values that takes and brings you to the highest points of fantasy. If you take it once, keep it forever.

Throughout the history many people paid great prices for this incredible and powerful entering code to paradise. Also there are many people in our modern society that didn’t pay anything for it, but it really became late – most of chances can come for once in our lives.

This is a real human nature that opens unbelievable entries.

Life is a diificult stuff to understand well, or saying better, to try to understand. You must be smart to comprehend the construction philosophy of this “ play ”. You must be happy at all for your existence and having a chance to taste the world. Life can never be described, so be prepared to be a slave ……!


The author's comments:
This part describes some of my feelings I want to show you. I'll be glad if you really like it!