Part of My Life | Teen Ink

Part of My Life

By Ashlynn98 GOLD, Anna, Texas
Ashlynn98 GOLD, Anna, Texas

Love is the weapon, for this wounded Generation. Love is the only thing thats kept me Believing!!!!! NeverShoutNever

Life is something that we humans feel like we have to perfect. But the truth is that its already perfect if you look at it. God made us the way that we are. And if he wanted us to be any different then he would change us. But he doesn't. He made us in his image and through him we can do anything and everything. We can so anything, through Christ who brings us strength. That is one of the most popular verses in the Bible. And it just so happens to be my favorite! Because it is true! Anytime that I cant get through something, or think i cant. I pray. And pray some more, and I find that I can do it. With hard work and dedication. And the help of God watching over me. Jesus is the one thing that I turn to when I know that I have body else. And even though bad things happen to me, I know that I will be able to get through it because ill pray for strength and the courage. And he will give it to me. So Jesus is the biggest part of my life and he will always be there!