Dear ChristianProfessor

Dear ChristianProfessor,

I think you should know something before you go condemning people as Satan worshipers you should know a few things. One, there are more genes involved in determining one’s sexuality than if you are left or right handed. Two, the bible was written after Jesus died and was therefor written by man. This means that it was skewed by mans will to survive and it’s own beliefs and that of its government. Three, there are so many religions how do we positively know what is fact?

I am of my own religion because all religions seem to hate. This hate led to terrorist attacks on nine eleven and wars across the world. It also results in day to day struggles such as murder, suicide, beatings, and a number of other violent acts.

Sincerely,

Ksaurus200

HisPurePrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:11 am:
Well, it seems like you have experienced some bad treatment or something by religious people.  I'm happy to inform you that although I'm Christian, I am not religious at all.  I find it sad that so many people hate others based on belief.  I don't think we have a right to hate anyone, if you must hate, hate sin.  It's true that people use religion and belief as an excuse to commit acts of violence or persecution or terrorism.  That's wrong, and others who have nothing bu... (more »)

ksaurus200 replied...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm :
i personaly have never had any sort of exprice with somthing lke this butevery where you look you see things things like this and it just bugs, a lot. i can't stand to watch people get hurt.

bemark12 said...

"Three, there are so many religions how do we positively know what is fact?"

But do we know that one is not fact?

ksaurus200 replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:54 am :
thats what im geting at we just dont know and i think people needto try to see the otherside of things plus people shouldnt be hate full

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The bible was written by people that were spoken to by the Holy Spirit, meaning it couldn't be scewed by man's beliefs and one was even partly written by Jesus himself. It is the most accurate historical document known. There is so much proof of God it would blow you away. Look up the chances that Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies (which he did) There's a LOT of zeros involved in that number. I have felt the pressure of both the Holy Spirit's conviction and love and I've also been torn apart by... (more »)

andromeda13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 4:19 pm :
Please don't take this article as a put down on your religion because it isn't (At least i'm pretty sure it isn't).

ksaurus200 replied...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 6:19 pm :
its not i just wanted this chirstiaanprofessor guy to see this and the odds dont say he definatly wrote the bible my whole point was we cant know anything for sure and he souldnt have called that girl a devil worshiper because that was just mean