How Con You Beleive In Something You Can't See

How can you believe in something that you can’t see? How do you know if it’s there or not? Should I just believe what I’m told or is there something deeper. Something I should feel. Sitting in church and they tell me that I need to do this and I need to do that. Yet if all the churches are following the same Bible why are we divided. Why can’t a Baptist and a Catholic be the same? Why are we separated? Then they wonder why no one is going to church any more. Why go if the church can’t even come together as one. It seems the reason most people don’t go to church is because someone in the church has scared them off. What kind of church is that? So why go? Because I believe. Everyone has to believe in something. So they might as well believe that they are live in a kingdom with streets of gold. That life I am willing to believe for. That why I believe.

Jazzyjaz12 said...
This for one does make sense I don't understand why we are all divided into different dominations. It doesn't make sense. I'm a christian and I'm just christian. I just think we need to stop thinking that christianity is an religion and think of it as a relationship with God.

bemark12 said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:16 am
This sounds like an interesting mix between Pascal's Wager and Hume's Philo. 

PuzzleLuver said...
I wish we weren't divided, we all believe in Jesus as Christains. But the main thing that seperates us is Martin Luther breaking off from the Catholic church and CHANGING the Bible. Before then there was one christain church, now there are thousands. I wish it were possible that every christain could be under the same church, but I would want it to be catholic, while someone else baptist. It won't work out, though we can try and stop hating each other.

MaxRide said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:22 am

one; nice title :D

two; this makes a lot of sense.  why doesnt it be all in one?  Why are we divided?  I really like your perspective on it all too.

~Max <3

MaxRide replied...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:24 am

aww....you put me in your fav people!  Now i feels bad..

LOL, thanx dude