What if... | Teen Ink

What if...

June 15, 2011
By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.


Beyond our universe is unknown, for all we know we could be just one little universe kept in the pocket of a much larger universe who has no idea that we even exist. we could possibly be the universe holding the smaller universe. It is said that no matter where you go God is always with us, well if you think about it for a while it actually makes sense to think that maybe how God is always with us is that our universe is just one of billions and billions that makes up every cell of God's body. Scientists have their arguments that God doesn't exist, well this theory of mine is a mix of religion and science. I don't think that God would have created this world if he did not want to test us on our beliefs of what is real and what isn't. Yes it probably does sounds kind of like the whole theory that God created earth in six and rested on the seventh. That's like the theory that the world was going to end on May whatever, some believed that it was because one day for God is ten-thousand years. Well if it were ten- thousand years the why did it take God so long to create earth? just somethings that a lot of people don't think about......


The author's comments:
I feel that most people wouldn't take the time out of their day to think about why it takes so long to grow up if we weren't being tested on something. God is always testing our faith and yes we are all vial sinners but he has the perfect ability to forgive and forget.