What if... | Teen Ink

What if...

By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio

laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.

Beyond our universe is unknown, for all we know we could be just one little universe kept in the pocket of a much larger universe who has no idea that we even exist. we could possibly be the universe holding the smaller universe. It is said that no matter where you go God is always with us, well if you think about it for a while it actually makes sense to think that maybe how God is always with us is that our universe is just one of billions and billions that makes up every cell of God's body. Scientists have their arguments that God doesn't exist, well this theory of mine is a mix of religion and science. I don't think that God would have created this world if he did not want to test us on our beliefs of what is real and what isn't. Yes it probably does sounds kind of like the whole theory that God created earth in six and rested on the seventh. That's like the theory that the world was going to end on May whatever, some believed that it was because one day for God is ten-thousand years. Well if it were ten- thousand years the why did it take God so long to create earth? just somethings that a lot of people don't think about......

I feel that most people wouldn't take the time out of their day to think about why it takes so long to grow up if we weren't being tested on something. God is always testing our faith and yes we are all vial sinners but he has the perfect ability to forgive and forget.

on Jul. 2 2011 at 8:57 pm
JeanaMathias BRONZE, Prairie Grove, Arkansas

Mark Moore: God does what He wants when He wants without your permission.

maybe God doesnt put bad things in out lives or just let them happen maybe we do it to ourselves through our free will most of the time bad things can be traced back to a bad decision made by someone else even natural disasters can be traced back to adam and eves decision to eat the fruit i dont think its God that puts the bad things in our lives its us.

on Jul. 2 2011 at 4:43 pm
HisPurePrincess ELITE, Flemington, New Jersey
Not sure what you mean by why did it take so long for God to create the earth.  It took him six days.  Whether those days were our perception of "day" meaning 24 real hours, or a long period of "time" we can't know.  My mom talked with me about it, and it makes sense that what we call "time," didn't really exist until the 7th day.  so it could have been many thousands of years between each of the 6 days, or not.  I don't for the most part choose to think of those things, because I don't think it's worth spending time on.  I don't really need to know in order to live the life God has for me, so I'll leave it up to him to know those complicated things, you know?  It's interesting the way you put it.  I was thinking on the whole "why does God let bad things happen?" question that us Christians get asked a lot, and the sunday school answer is: to test our faith.  if we were strong enought to handle everything on our own, there wouldn't be much point in having God around.  But I was taking that further and considering that the reason bad things happen is not because God wants it to, but because he's letting it.  Am I getting way off topic?  I do that a lot.  Maybe you could explain to me what exactly you were trying to say.  :)

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare