What god looks like

what do you think god looks like? do you think he looks like a big pure white berd santa cluase? or the intelligent powerful, strong gandulf the white?
Or the old wrinkle old granpa who has been in the sun to much? Or the twincle eyed man who has seen a lot of eveil but seen so much more joy and good.
pepole always say, god is the most devine and butiful person in the unizers. but thinking about it, i dont think its true. the bible says we`re made in Gods image, and lets face it, non of us look perfect. we all have things that look nice, and we have thingsthat look bad on us. so that leads me to the question again. what does God really look like?

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I doubt that God can have such a simple appearance. I imagine that He's extremely complicated but can appear in the form of an act of kindness, or a benevolent expression, or a dove with an olive branch...

kennapie12 said...
My GODDESS looks divine, she has the longest midnight hair that touches the floor and at night covers the world. The stars are the sparkles in her hair...... She is my goddess......

Marnina said...
Ummm, you should edit your spelling andmaybe it would be easy for me to read it.

johnjohn123 replied...
Dec. 17, 2010 at 10:22 pm :
lol.... sorry

Marnina replied...
Dec. 18, 2010 at 12:39 am :
It's okay, but good job!