Who are you to say that Creationism is a LIE?

How about this? Now I want yout to roll with this, please don't just skip over this. Hear me out? There is no way to PROOVE 100% that God exists until we die and go to heaven or when Jesus comes back to see his face. Just have to have faith.

But my theory is this: I don't believe in you. I've never seen you. When can someone proove to me that you exist?

How is this any different than when people don't believe in God?

johnjohn123 said...
no, your right, their is not 100% proth that god excits.  religons are a sytem of faith.  you just have to trust or  belive it`s there. just becuase you cant see somthing dosnt mean its not there 

NeaWalker said...

Well, a diety is quite different than believing in a person. We know people exist. We see them every day.

I think a good way of putting it is "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Saying that a diety created the world in six days  is a rather extraordinary claim, don't you think? Therefore, extraordinary evidence is needed to support it. Meanwhile, a person existing is not an extraordinary claim, and doesn't require extraordinary evidence.

Of course, you sh... (more »)

JezusFreak15 replied...
Saying,"the world evolved from nothing is quite an extrodinary claim, requiring extraordinary evidence. Am I wrong? And how is it different? Do we see the wind? No, it is impossible, but does that mean it is not there? Of course not! Just my faith and beliefs.

xXMasochistaXx said...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:57 am
Thank you! Finally! I mean I believe in God but I am still question it! There is ALWAYS that doubt...