Who are you to say that Creationism is a LIE? | Teen Ink

Who are you to say that Creationism is a LIE?

By JezusFreak15 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
JezusFreak15 BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida

Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who threngthens me"
"I want to be the woman who, in the morning when my feet hit the floor the devil says'Oh CRAP, she's awake!'"

How about this? Now I want yout to roll with this, please don't just skip over this. Hear me out? There is no way to PROOVE 100% that God exists until we die and go to heaven or when Jesus comes back to see his face. Just have to have faith.

But my theory is this: I don't believe in you. I've never seen you. When can someone proove to me that you exist?

How is this any different than when people don't believe in God?

Our world's culture inspired me to write this. This is part of me living out the mission God gave me!

Saying,"the world evolved from nothing is quite an extrodinary claim, requiring extraordinary evidence. Am I wrong? And how is it different? Do we see the wind? No, it is impossible, but does that mean it is not there? Of course not! Just my faith and beliefs.

johnjohn123 SILVER, St.helens, Oregon
no, your right, their is not 100% proth that god excits.  religons are a sytem of faith.  you just have to trust or  belive it`s there. just becuase you cant see somthing dosnt mean its not there 

PangurBan BRONZE, Milford, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"I aim to misbehave." Malcolm Reynolds

Well, a diety is quite different than believing in a person. We know people exist. We see them every day.

I think a good way of putting it is "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Saying that a diety created the world in six days  is a rather extraordinary claim, don't you think? Therefore, extraordinary evidence is needed to support it. Meanwhile, a person existing is not an extraordinary claim, and doesn't require extraordinary evidence.

Of course, you should always be skeptical, especially on the internet.

on Dec. 9 2010 at 12:57 am
jaani-androphile BRONZE, San Diego, California

oompa loompa doopity doo jeffrey's stirring up some chocolate for you- macabre

Thank you! Finally! I mean I believe in God but I am still question it! There is ALWAYS that doubt...