Afterlife?

Have you ever wondered about the afterlife? Do you even believe in one? Each religion has atleast some interpretation about an afterlife. For instance, Heaven. I sometimes think about what it is like. We are told it is for eternity, and for me atleast, sometimes thinking about it can be depressing. I mean just the thought, it will NEVER end I will be there FOR EVER AND EVER, ETERNITY. The thought of just never ending and it will go on and on and on..it's scary. Just sit and close your eyes and just think, "I'll be there forever, forever and ever". It's so weird thinking of that, almost discomforting. What will we do for all that time? I've sat down and thought of these things and it's so weird and I feel so weird and it almost makes me depressed thinking, FOREVER?! that's nuts! But I guess I'm just wondering, have any of you thought of this? And how do you feel when you are thinking of it?

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I admit the thought hasn't really crossed my mind. But when I dwell on the subject, I realize that if there is an afterlife then it will have worked out so that it's not painful or tiring to exist for eternity. If you believe in God, then just have faith.