What Does Worship Mean?

So I was asked last week at dance pratice by my youth leader what does worhip mean to me or a question close to that so it took me a few days to think on the question and i finally came up with an answer...
When your worshiping God, it's like a launguage between you and God. no one can understand it exept for you and him cause it's the connection that makes you feel free when you worship him.
this "language" can be through drawing, painting, danceing, singing, writing, ect...
when you bring many diffrent kinds of "languages" togather (like dance pratice), it can be so effective on the people around you watching that it can wake the dead.... ( spiritual wise dead in sin and alive in christ). Satan will try many tricks to pull apart a group who are effective because he know you can turn many people back to God useing your "language" to help people understand that Jesus Christ came to earth to save us! That's what i think worship is. i could go into detail but i wouldnt want to make it too long.

Skyewolf77 said...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:35 am
this is so great. i am so happy people actually relize this.

AngelGal07 replied...
i'm glade you think so too!

Unforseen_kiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was great. Worship is beautiful and I personally think that the people who aren't of the christian faith are missing out.

AngelGal07 replied...
they are missing out which means we need to show them worship... we worship everyday of our lives because we're living in god and how we live is worshiping god!

crimsonregret This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
The first time I experienced worship, like for real, with the Holy Spirit just lighting up my heart, that type of thing, was at a concert worship gathering about a year ago, that was one of the best experiences of my life. And to those that are thinking 'Wow! She must have a really boring life!' I'm sorry to inform you of this, but you're wrong.

AngelGal07 replied...
Sept. 26, 2010 at 11:15 am

That is acualy the same thing for me execpt at ATF ( Aquire the Fire)... and reasently at my church's confrence they were having this week! It can be hard to feel the Holy Spirit when were busy but it can be amazing when we do!

I'm glad you experienced what it is like to worship for real!

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love your definition of worship! Many don't realize the complexity, beauty, and diversity of worship. I agree with most of what you said, although I doubt the existence of Satan strongly.

AngelGal07 replied...
thanks! it took me a few days to figure out the best answer to the question and it looks like i found the best one!