Will She Still Love Me No Matter What?

By honrdBabyBoo15 BRONZE, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
honrdBabyBoo15 BRONZE, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

-'Anything but Ordinary', Sung by Avril Lavigne

I feel like I'm swimming in a pool when I'm around my mom. I have many secrets from her, and I'm afriad that she'll be disappointed once I tell her. One of them is that I hate going to church. Most of my life, I always went to church with her. Even after my parents' divorce I was forced to church by my mom. I have nothing against it, I just don't like being forced into. I've told her that I disagree on things, but she gives me a 'i'm sorry your just like your dad' look. I am like my dad in a lot of ways. We both question the church.
My mom wants me to go to BYU, or one of the BY colleges. I don't want to go if I have to be forced into relgion classes.
I feel like I 'm swimming in a pool. I have to get to the end. My mom is the obstical I can't get past. I need to get past her.
She knows why I have to, and she's settling an agreement.
She already has. she knows I"m not going to church, and she's fine by that. I kind of wonder why?
I have lots to tell her, and I feel like I have to tell her soon or I"ll lose her.
I have plenty of time. I can tell her after I graduate, I can tell her before. I can tell her tomorrow, I can tell her in a few seconds. The point is, she accpeted that. She loves me no matter what.
Doubtingly, I doubt it.
Will she really?
No matter what, I think she does. She still my mom, and I will have to talk to her eventually.
I love her, my mom. Relgious or not, she's completely different. I'm just glad she's not forcing me into it anymore.

I was always worried about whether or not my mom would still love me if I didn't go to church. I think some people ask that, wondering.

on Aug. 5 2010 at 1:22 pm

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

i believe that too. I don't like being forced into anything. I just hope she understands. Thanks for your comment :)

on Aug. 5 2010 at 12:59 pm
Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

I don't think anyone should be forced into going to church. Your beliefs are a personal thing. I admit, I don't know your mom but I'm betting that she loves you no matter what (whoa, that sounded corny).

Best of luck with your situation.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!