To Believe

To believe an untruth is to believe a lie. But what if the untruth is truthful in that you believe it to be the actual truth, and reject the actual truth? Does the untruth become a truth or are you just lying to yourself?

To believe in something you cannot see is to have faith. Are you lying to yourself by making up signs that aren't there or are the signs true? Do you believe an untruth just to give your life meaning or is it actually there?

To believe a euphemism is to believe a lie. Candy is not still sweet if it is bitter and flavorless on the inside. Instead, give me reality. Give me the truth, not a lie. For it is better to die because of a truth than to live illusioned.

CrystalDE said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 3:55 pm:
Wow, good statement. Whats the truth and what isn't?

A_Fate_UnknownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 24, 2010 at 2:07 pm :
i agree, i dont beleive in things unless there is proof.

Cigg.Sunn said...
May 27, 2010 at 7:35 pm:

You never fail to inpress.

(: Was this written in thoughts of my thread?

tdnarbThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27, 2010 at 8:43 pm :
Thank You!  I like your work too!And actually no lol. I was just thinking about life one night a while ago and I wrote this.  I just now put it on the website, but I'm glad you like it:)