Life Outside the Dark

This is just a simple article with things that need to be stated. I am a strong follower of Christ in my not so "christian" school. When I stick up for my views, I feel alone. It seems as everyone opposes me. I am viewed as the narrow-minded, christian boy. They say I am unfair and discriminate? I am the one taking feeling left out. This is abuse is good, though. It tells me what I am doing is right. It's all for GOD! So I encourage my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ not to give up. Keep on going and do not give up no matter how oppressed you for it's all for the glory of God. We're in a life outside the dark. We're in the light of Jesus. Don't going into the dark for it is not fruitful. The foolish ones will not want to understand. People will watch your actions whether you think they are or not. For those who are not Christian: Everything is our fault, yes? Well I have news for you. We're not budging for our God. We stick up for our faith in the Lord, and as much as you cut us down, we get back up. Therefore, don't waste your time.

AngelGal07 said...
Amen brother!!!!