The blood of Jesus | Teen Ink

The blood of Jesus

By savannahhope11 SILVER, Pflugerville, Texas
savannahhope11 SILVER, Pflugerville, Texas

"without god you can beome the person you never wanted to be"

The blood of Jesus is the only thing that can make us clean. The way died is the most horrible thing. I see and read what happens to him is equal to the punishment of sin. Jesus is the only pure person who has ever walked on the earth. He was God only son.

He felt the human emotions on the cross, he felt God turn away. Can you imagine what it would be like spending every single minute with God then have the feeling of the weight of sin on him while God, His father turn away. That probably the worst pain anyone could ever feel.

When he died the curtain fell that separated us from God. That is the greatest sacrifice, anyone has done for me and I believe for man. And we don’t deserve it. I tell myself daily I should be the one on the cross, not him. He did no wrong. I have done wrong in the eyes of the Lord. When people start to think that I believe that there heart is right with God, but the hard thing is we cant lose sight of that.
That is the thing we cant lose sight of. God, Jesus, The cross. We just cant. God knows everything about us the good, the bad, and the ugly. And believe me we all have the ugly moments that are not pretty. He have to trust him. If Jesus can trust him we can.

Good Friday survive