My Holy God

By swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota
swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota

My god is the almighty. The one that is bigger than anything on earth. The one who has the power to end time. He is my God I will follow him to the day I die, and trust him with my soul when I parish from the face of the earth.

I am not going to try to covert you to being Catholic. Whatever religion you are in that is your choice, and know one should change that. I am going say I hope you stay happy in whatever you have left on this earth, and I hope you live a long time. To not die young or painful, But when your time comes I hope it is not painful at all that it is just like going to bed at the end of the day.

on Jan. 26 2011 at 12:57 pm
Sorry to butt in, please excuse me. But if you are going to pray, pray to God, not Mary. Don't pray to a saint, pray to God. Get in direct communication with God, don't let something get inbetween you and God.

on Apr. 18 2010 at 7:12 pm
Because she was the mother of Jesus she was picked by God to carry Jesus. But it's not like we worship her like a second God we just pray to her for help. You could comment back on this if you are still confused I would be happy to answer any of your questions

ssssss BRONZE said...
on Apr. 9 2010 at 1:07 pm
ssssss BRONZE, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

If you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

I'm a christian and I wanted to ask why catholics believe they should praise mary

Parkland Book