Will you listen?????????????????????

I would like to publish this anonymously,
But I just can't. I need for you to hear me.
I need for you to open a-wide your haert and shut out your mind.
I have a question to ask you.
Do you belive in satan?
Yes? Maybe? No? What's to belive?
Do you chace the devil?
Dose he talk to you?
All these questions I asked are not for you to answer, but to tell
you how I belive.
I belive this. I was raised that satan is a cruch. Just a way to keep you giving money. To keep you out of (hell?).
But how long have your ancesstors been chasing the so called "devil," and never caught him? Think about the logic. There is none.
The devil can't be found. And as for talking to you. Have you ever heard of a "consceince"? Your consceince tells you what is right and wrong. When you do something wrong you know that you did wrong, but it's not the devil, (and for those who think it's a demon WOW!)
but it's your own consceince getting the better of you.
I'm wrighting this because I feel passionate about it.
The devil has never spoken to me, but yet I have done things wrong. How can that be?
Because I made a choise. I chose to do what I did, and I know that I can not shirk my misstakes on a being that I never have known. I would rather see every thing as God and not miss anything, then to see it as the devil and miss all my chances to grow. Everything that happens to me right or wrong, good, or yes even bad. I do my-self. I hope I did not confuse you, but if I made you question your faith I'm glad I have accomplished what I had intended. As for those who will look at me like a "freak" I'm sorry for I don't even know you. But ask your self one question, "Is this for me to grow?"

1Corinthians13:4_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 10:42 pm:
I really do not get your article sorry. I am Christian and I believe that the Holy Spirit is my concience telling me what is right or worng. Not the devil ? please explain what you mean ???

noelleism replied...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 5:36 pm :
Well at the church I used to go to they would say that, that little voice inside your head is satan. Like if I tried to commit suicide, that would be the devil telling me to do that, which I believe that is me and my own dislike for life to think that by taking my life it would make things easy-er. Dose that make any sense? Let me put it this way. If you blame anything on the devil, you are saying at that moment the devil was stronger than God. You give him power if you believe in him. I'm not t... (more »)

Shahed said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:35 pm:
lets start by me telling you that Gubran Khalil Gubran is a great author!
and .. I didnt quiet get ur point.. but I see that u r makinn a point.. I like the way you just say what you think its a gr8 way or expressing yourself .. and who you are!

noelleism replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 8:20 am :
Hi Shahed, I'm noelleism and I'm a girl that likes to exspress myself through writing. And I'm so glad you share my facination for Gibran. My point is that if you live life lookin' for the 'bad', you'll never see the good it has to offer. Thank you so much for you comment. God bless!!!!!!!!!!:)

Shahed replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:51 pm :
aww.. im a gurl too lol
Im glad ur happy I commented ur work!
True.. you always gatta look at the full side of the cup.. cup represents life.. ;)
u shuold check my work ;)
love ur writing im ganna check the rest of it!

noelleism replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:01 am :
Thank-you so much!!!!!!! I'm so glad my work pleases you so much. Do you believe like I do?

Shahed replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 3:57 pm :
You're so welcome~ Yes it does please me ;)
.. I acually do.. I believe that if you look at life with a sad eye you see the universe sad.. and if you look at it with a happy eye .. the universe smilles right back at you~ and share happiness!
.. have you checked any of my work.. I think Youll see what i mean

noelleism replied...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:31 am :
Yes I've read all your great works. lol :) I like them all.

Shahed replied...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 5:38 pm :
thnak you very much! lol thats nice