Is There God?

I love god with all my heart, and am a full out christian... but is there truly a god? I believe yes but no one knows for sure unless you've gone to heaven or hell but then you wouldn't be here, right? So, maybe you have felt his presence? I know i have but no one will believe you unless you have proof. There are many complications to this "god" people talk of but weather you believe in him or not the only way to go to heaven is to believe in him even when you have your doubts and to never give up on him, even if his plan is not yours.

crystal said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:11 pm:
i belive in God withouhgt him we wouldnt be living.Imagen how where we created if there was no God that would just be weird.God makes miracles he helps us he does amazing things!

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:04 am:
I know what you mean about feeling his presence.  I've felt it too, all the time I feel the Holy Spirit.  He sort of rides around on my shoulder.  I can feel God smiling at me or frowning or looking sadly at what I'm thinking or doing or saying.  Next time though, you might want to check your grammar, it really helps people to believe you.  I love God too!

Nomra Dlorah said...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:53 am:
I agree with DORK_OF_THE_MONTH why is it so complicatedwhy are we seperated. You have inspired me i going to write a story about that. thanks. P.S. this is not my real name and im a boy

AnotherJesusFreak said...

I know what you mean. Great article! I hate when people tell me God's not real cause we have no proof. Well we have no proof he isn't real either.

And the fact that a book like the Bible could stay popular and grow more popular more then one thousand years after it was written is a miracle and I think God's behind that.

fullyaliveflyleaf said...
I know that i've felt God's prescence and it's not something you can just makeup, it's beautiful and wonderful. You just forget about everything except him. It doesn't matter if your face is all big and puffy because you cried while you were praying, or how rediculous you look in front of everyone around you. When im doubtful i remember those moments and the doubting stops. It's the most amazing feeling ever.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 10:00 pm :
I know exactly what you mean! That's how I feel when I go to church and spend a little time in the sanctuary, and people call me crazy to be happy to go to church!

^unshed.tears replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 11:24 am :
I know how ya'll feel :) and people may call you crazy, but that's what you believe, so you should be respected for it. And I love going to church too :) beautiful piece, very good. I agree you should edit it, but it's still really good

Navi-Talmid-Shel-Seraphim replied...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 12:47 pm :
I agree with all three of you. I'm a Chris.tian as well and, people bash me and think I'm shallow because of what I am. There's days I ignore them, but there's at times I correct them of their wrong doings against me. Overall ilovemath=), very nice on the article but just needs some editing.

DORK_OF_THE_MONTH said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 12:56 pm:
There are too many different sects for my taste when it comes to religion. Really, who's to say that one person or group is totally right. For all we know, the Buddhists have everything figured out or those who believe in Mother Earth. For now, I'm simply agnostic.

BleedingRose said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 11:05 am:
I beleive chika! Cool dream, and really good peice :)

BaiLiHua This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 12:37 pm:
This is a strong piece. I think you should edit it, or have it edited, for the sake of proper grammar and easier reading. But you make some good points and I liked the piece very much. Also, I should tell you I love math too.

Dustfingers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 10:36 am:
I am a full blown christian too and i've had my full blown doubts also but I realized that when i was living of the world I very rarely asked questions. I always jsut had faith that things would just happpen. So then I asked myself why can't I pu that same faith in God. The beauty of faith is beleiving WITHOUT seeing lean not unto your own understanding but trust in him fully I don't think it matters what peopl can and can't prove to other people becuase that's the who... (more »)

Edmond_Antonio_Costa said...
Search, ponder, then you will find the answer

~love~ said...
I'm an atheist. Truly, believing in something is hard. Especially with sciece and people that constantly try to prove you wrong. The only way to keep strong is by having faith even in the tough timews.

Angel*music*lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 11:03 am :
Having complete faith in something is hard, but you need to believe in something. I'm glad you're a christian!

daughterofeve14 replied...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:33 am :
I believe without God theres NO science. And even some science people have said this that are not even Christian technically. Weird I  know.