I am a Jesus Freak

I am a Christian. I am proud of it. Even if that means I get called a Freak, or a bible thumper. Its ok cause i know where im going. Being a Chistian is a very importaint decision in your life. I would not know what to do without God. I get critized for being a christian. Sometimes it hurts but its all worth it in the end. I have had kids come up to me and just tell me that they hate me cause I am a Christian. Its just what I do. I look to God for every problem in my life. He is the one who protects me and helps me with my problems. Try giving him a chance in your life. He will change things.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20 at 7:53 pm
 . . . okay? That's nice for you?? This article serves literally no purpose.    

jesusrocks_ said...
Apr. 23 at 3:11 pm
He is expressing how he feels. Jesus is the answer for the world today above him theres no other Jesus is the way. you may not feel the same but do not knock someone else. this post is awesome! #teamjesus!

AmillamissPriscilla said...
I love this! I am also a major Jesus Freak (Have you heard that song by DC Talk?) It is wonderful. My family isnt supportive with my choices in this area but whatever.

Katie1234 said...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 11:34 am
Keep on going. Don't let the haters of the world get you down! And I think that for something like this, your sentence structure is perfect.

ambnyc This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

It's okay that you're a Jesus Freak.

I'm an Atheist, and proud of it.

Let's be friends. :)

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 10:27 am
I am a Christian-I am a Jesus Freak-It's written on my Converse-There for all to see-I won't shove my religion-Down anybody's throat-Just don't push ME anywhere-I walk the narrow road--KEEP GOING! :):)

purplechoc said...

<3<3<3<3

when your for god gods 4 u

I wrote Jesus on my left converse shoe and Freak on my right.  Makes them doubly(right spelling?) more awesome.  Of course, Jesus is even more awesome!  I'm so glad you are firm in your faith!  My faith is good, it's just my pride and control that gets me.  I know for a fact that he knows what's best and has a great plan for me, but I struggle with handing over the reins, the steering wheel, the remote.  Keep at it, Love from another Daughter... (more »)

earlybird_8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
While you presented your ideas clearly, I thought that the sentence structure was a bit monotonous. Try adding some longer sentences for variety. Your piece was concise, but unpolished. 

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Well, I can feel the energy coming out of this.  For me, it really radiates with the Holy Spirit and I love that it was pure and simple words that completely expressed what she felt.

Sythan said...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 2:31 am
So long as you dont try and convert other people or mess with their religions, its okay with me.

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiast replied...

I love your choice of wording. " Mess" with their religion. He could be tring to help " save" you.

TeaCat replied...
"Save"? From what? "Hell"?

shinegirl24 said...

Amen to that! Good Article! :)

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:42 am
I think it's good that you don't give up in what you believe in, but this is just a poorly written "article".

Genya This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree. Certain words weren't capitalised and the "it's" was missing an important apostrophe. On top of that, it was boring.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really admire you for being so loud about your faith (in a good way)! I try, but can't always do that. Be glad you suffer for God, it means he trusts you!

I completely agree with you! I read that when people make fun of you for being a christian, you should be glad because it means God trusts you. I admire you for being so Loud in your faith. I try, but sometimes I can't. Anyway, awesome for you! C:

fullyaliveflyleafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

"What would people think, when they hear that I'm a Jesus Freak

What will people do when they find that it's true?

I don't really care if they label me a Jesus Freak.

There ain't no deciding the truth."

This is one of my favorite songs by dctalk. It's really encouraged me to be proud of the fact that I'm a Jesus Freak.

soccer_star4GOD said...
I am a Jesus freak too! Amen to you openly testifying your relationship with God! You are so bold and I admire you for that! I get persecuted too...Deuteronomy 30:7,"The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you." Stay strong and trust in Him, and all your enemies will answer to God one day. :)