discussing my religion

its very strange how much people seem to dislike christianity. Alot people think christians are so high and mighty and laugh at us for believing in God. but would they laugh at a buddast or wiccan. i think not. alot of people want to teach tolerance but nobody seems to be able to tolerate my religion. someone once said we run the government because gay marriage is illegal. its not a christians fault that more people voted against gay marriage than for it. i dont understand why so many peopple disapprove of my religion and its painful to know that.

Dynasty said...
Jan. 27, 2010 at 8:52 am:
i respect your comment but i personally do not trash non-believers i try to understand them and i do not ridiclue any other religion and laughing is not ridiculeing laughing is disrespect ridicule is complete rejection and most christian do not yell at people to accept anything they request that they do people have a choice and no one should be upset because christians feel they are living the right way and are happy and they want to share that.

Persona said...
Not laugh at Wiccans? Er, I'm sorry, but your thoughts are wrong. Wiccans, in most circles I've been in, is one of the more ridiculed beliefs. Most don't attack Buddhists though, true. Why? Because Buddhists don't attack us. Many Christians, on the other hand, feel the need to talk trash about non-believers or even "feel sorry" for us with a high and mighty superiority complex. Buddhists don't get on the television, radio, or soapbox, to yell at people to accep... (more »)

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 6, 2010 at 7:34 pm :
couldn't agree more with you.

ReflectionsofYou said...
I know what you mean. I think it's just because we're all human. Most don't know any better. And neither do we, it's just human nature to judge. It's almost pethic. And i'm guilty of it too. Just stick to your beliefs God can tell you more about it than I can:]