If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

TerraAnimusPatronus said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:09 pm:
i have been wonderin this for a long time if he knows everything that is and will come we put a tree of life in the garden in the first place

NerdyAuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm :
God put the tree of life there because he didn't want to force us humans into serving him. He wanted us to WANT to serve him. He gave us the choice to either obey him or disobey him; it's called free will. We chose not to. This is from the standpoint of the Christian religion. Take it as truth or not, but that is what it states.

BlueRain replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:17 pm :
1. Makes the first human prototypes. Any weakness they have are introduced at this point. Also, be completely aware of whether they will fail or succeed at this point, as you are omniscient. 2. Put a tree in the middle of paradise and then let an evil snake in. 3. Have the desire for your prototypes to serve your will or die, yet give them free will. 4. Let the snake trick them when they have the intelligence of a 4 year old. 5. Let the tree give them knowl... (more »)

epic_rage_mastah said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm:
i really find it stupid that you shouldnt go to heaven (if there even is one) just because you arent christian. im not religious at all. i think alot of the theories dont make any sense. and anyways, science has more proof than any religion. i think  you're article is great, and if there is a heaven, i would like to go there, and still believe what i want. ice cream.

Hollyhomer said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:41 pm:
If your not a christion why are you even worried about getting to Heaven?

AgentOrange789 said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm:

Thank you. Thank you very much for writing this.

Religion can be a beautiful thing. Most of my friends are christian, and I have a massive appreciation for medieval/rennaisance writing, music, arts, etc. that would never be here were it not for their religious influences. But people need to know that the bible was written for and by people of the biblical times, who were quite often rather barbaric. And because all they knew was their "corner" of the world, so to speak, they would be q... (more »)

jrfirefighter202 said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:10 pm:
If you are not a Christian, you don't go to heaven is what I belive! It is wrong to think that just beliving in God will get you to heaven! I totally dissagree! If you want to go to heaven, you have to except Jesus Christ as your personal savior! He came and died on the cross for YOU! So if you want to get to heaven, you have to except Jesus's gift and except him as your savior! You are now going to be in my prayers!

jrfirefighter202 replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:12 pm :
Oh! and the Bible isn't made up because there have been several prophices in the Bible that have been fufilled! If you don't belive in the Bible's story, then how do you think we really came into this world? Monkeys? Come on! The monkey theroy is the dumbest think I have ever heard!

TerraAnimusPatronus replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:03 pm :
what the heck is the monky theory if you are talking about evolution evolution is not about us coming from monkeys it says that we had a common ancestor and by natural selection we came into being as we are now and i am not saying anything bad about religion i think religion is a very good moral guide line to live a decent life even though some things i dont agree with but that is me but if what about dinosaurs you cant tell me you dont believe in them because the bible said nothing about dinosa... (more »)

dotn_me replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm :
and i suppose the bible says nothing about respecting ohter religions?? that their beliefs are nonexistant?

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:28 pm :
You see, people just dont get that GOD IS NOT A RELIGION!! MAN MADE RELIGION.. NOT GOD.  why do you think there are so many different religions.. God said there will be many that will be decived.  many that will follow other gods.. he has always stuck to his word.. he and his word has NEVER changed.  man changes everything to their liking.  Gods word was not focused on dinosaurs.. it was not for anyone but us.. can you imagine if he put all of his reasonings in the bible.. it... (more »)

Trees replied...
Oct. 31, 2012 at 5:42 pm :
Evolution is actually has a lot of proof to back up.  Like that humans share about 97 percent of DNA with orangutans.  It wasn't boom a monkey just turned into a human, it was cell by cell.  Which probably took hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.  How do you know if Evolution is real? How do you know if the bible is real?  You don't.  In somebody's eyes we are all going to hell.  

Artgirl1999 replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:01 pm :
We may or may not share DNA with apes, I have never heard that before, but here's a thought: if we do, maybe it is because the same Person created both humans and apes. But we were never apes.

BlueRain said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:33 pm:
Though it is not mentioned at all in the bible that I have (whoever keeps re-writing it is either trying to confuse us on what acutally happened or they love putting their own stories into a book that many people take seriously), I am aware of that supposedly God created hell after he created heaven and earth but BEFORE he made man. Now, why would he do that? That would mean God would have known ahead of time that we were going to sin... but if he's God, if he loved us and didn't want to see us ... (more »)

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:44 pm :
Did you read the bible.. God did make all creatures good.. The devil was an archangel.. the highest of them all.  He chose to disobey God.. he wanted to be God.  he thought he could get rid of him.  read more about that so you can understand it more.. dont go to the bible if it is to hard to understand.. there are plenty of info on the net that helps better understand it.  and yes, God did know everything was going to happen.. he also had a plan.. just cause he created us, do... (more »)

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 2:15 pm :
what bible are you reading that people keep re-writing according to you..  the bible intended for us to read is out there.  it is still the same as the day it was written.  do more homework before you make such claims.  yes, there are so called bibles out there that people have changed.. the KJV is the one to read.. it has not changed.  anyone can write a book and call it a bible.. but God's word has stood the test of time.. HIS word has not changed.  he said yo... (more »)

LivingforGodsince2003, said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm:
God does love everyone, that's why He sent His Son to die for us, but we must accept His gift. If we don't, we are still in our sins, and must be punished for them. I'm praying for you.

Wiley said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:43 pm:
I think anyone can go to heaven really, as long as they believe there is a god, and a heaven and a hell. As long as you do the right things. I don't believe any specific god, because really.. how're we supposed to know what to believe? We don't know anything.

SpeakingLifeofSerenity replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 2:46 pm :
you don't have to believe in heaven and hell. You just need to have Jesus in your heart and except him as your personal savior and that he died for you on the cross and rose from the dead. I kinda of believe that you don't have to be christian to understand that and that Jesus is in your life so yea.

crystal said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:02 pm:
true i agrre with him and if you want to know if the bible is tru than ask God he wont lie just do it with faith.God dosent want us to go to hell but is our choice i belive in the bible and in the bible it tells su how to dress talk and ect. it tells us the good and bad and if ou do the bad thing than you will go to hell think of these if there is a drunck men do you think he is going to heaven,or a smocker?no he saddly wont bc he is not doing what God want

StarChild said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:07 am:
I'll explain. Yes his love is unconditional.and yes he is our father. But, he is also a judge and a righteous judge will do his job well and according to the rules, even if it's his own children.