If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

GuitarGirl said...
 In the beginning of the world there was no sin or death.  After sin entered the world with Adam and Eve (and Satan's fall from heaven), God punished the world by creating death.  However, Jesus died for the sins of the world.  Romans 6:23 says:  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Anyone who doesn't accept the gift of salvation will go to hell for all eternity.  Plus the Bible... (more »)

fredo said...
People mix up the religion aspect of being a christian with the personal relationship part. There are many religious people in this world. many "christians" but they dont have a personal relationship with God. The moment you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and do all you can to live for him, you will go to heaven. But you must have that relationship with him. Yes he made us all, and loves us all. But if we dont follow his commands and live for him then we will not go to heaven.

Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ally_Yang, the Bible has been proved to hold truth in it. If you doubt it because it was written by people you don't know, I can assure you the authors were students, teachers, and priests. Also, God does create us equally. But when we purposely do wrong, it tarnishes our equality which is why we can't get to heaven on our own. That's why Jesus came into the world and sacrificed His life and spirit for us. True, He was raised back, but now we can simply ask for forigveness from God... (more »)

drewnowater This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I could go on and tell you what I believe and tell you what I think happens after death. But the truth is, no one knows. No living person could tell you with 100% proof and accuracy what happens after people die. This is the reason religion exists. It is faith that we put our trust. We believe in things that are not proven facts so that we can put meaning behind our lives and define our purpose. I believe that all people are children of God. God loves everyone, whether or not they love Him back.... (more »)

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:02 pm :
Hi .. i just wanted to say there have been many people who have died and come back.  there is mostly two sides to what happened to them.. Some said they went to this beautiful place.. and some said they went to a horrible place.  not many has ever said anything but the two.  You can look it up for your selves.. Look up people who have died and come back.. there are people who haved died for almost two hours and have come back completely different people because of what they had ex... (more »)

NerdyAuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I was simply stating what the Christian religion says. That was quite a sarcastic reply there. I understand that you have very strong views on this, but that was quite a derogatory and intense criticism on a comment that had neutral views.

If you haven't found that in the Bible, it isn't true. ^^; The Bible is the only source of truth, and while the Bible has been translated to a lot of different languages, its content hasn't changed from the first day it was written. That, actually, was SCIENTIFICALLY proved. Google the Dead Sea Scrolls. They were these scrolls found in pots by the Dead Sea, one of the near-original copies of the Biblical book of Isaiah and a lot of other Old Testament books. The copies were translate... (more »)

reason replied...
Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:44 pm :
You really need to learn how your Bible was written. It wasnt all written at the same time and it has changed over time....I mean how do you explain the differing versions?

Vitros replied...
Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:38 pm :
As a nascent scientist, I am somewhat troubled by your juxtaposition of "Science" and "Bible."  Assuming that you are correct in stating that some historian has proven that the literary content of the Bible has not changed, that does not merit a status of "ABSOLUTELY CORRECT" for the entire work.  Too, science dictates that few things are absolutely true, if any.  We call these things laws and usually can depict them in nice little formulae.  The... (more »)

LILMISSCANARY said...
If you don't believe in the Bible, how do you know who your god is? The Bible is true, and God gives you the option to accept the gift he is offering to you by not forcing you to be with Him in Heaven. 

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:48 am:
Jews don't believe in hell. I am a Jew. Why in the world would I go to hell if I don't believe it exists?

Craig replied...
Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm :
That doesn't even makes sense. I don't beleive in death, so why should I die? :?  It just doesn't work that way ari...

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:36 pm :
In all honesty, that's not a very fair rebuttal. People do die; it happens every day. The matter of going to h.ell or not is different because we have no way of knowing for sure until we die. At this point, we are getting into who is right and who is wrong, and we could go on all day arguing and never come to a conclusion. The fact is, if I am right, and h.ell does not exist, I will not go there. If YOU are right, and it DOES exist, I may or may not go there, depending on your interpretation... (more »)

Craig replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:03 pm :
Your right about it coming down to who is right and who is wrong. The entire world of logic is a complicated system of circular reasoning. That is why faith is the key to religion and non-religion alike.

KelliB said...
May 15, 2012 at 11:49 am:
I do believe what the bible says but I also believe that it will take a lot of sinning to make it into h.ell. Only a few people will go there. The rest will go to different places in heaven.

Cornelius replied...
May 27, 2012 at 8:17 am :

John 14:6

Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Artgirl1999 replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm :
Amen! Thank you, Cornelius! Look, everyone, just because you don't believe in something does not mean that it doesn't exist.

KelliB replied...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:48 pm :
I may not always agree with someone else's beliefs but it isn't my job to judge them. I belief that God has a plan for each of us and loves us all the same no matter what. I do not necessarily condone everyone's behavior but i most certainly do not take it upon myself to tell them their opinion is wrong. Because that is not my job. Jesus Christ feasted among sinners and publicans without judgement on them. He healed those who had no love for him or what he taught. I want to be like J... (more »)

Faith-Loves said...
May 9, 2012 at 12:51 pm:
I would like to just say , God does mention in the bible that non-believers won't make it in heaven. Would you want someone to live in a dorm with you knowing they wouldnt help with rent and bills? it would be pointless......

BlueRain replied...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
So if a room mate doesn't help with the rent, they deserve to be tortured for entirety in a fiery pit?