If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

NerdyAuthorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If you haven't found that in the Bible, it isn't true. ^^; The Bible is the only source of truth, and while the Bible has been translated to a lot of different languages, its content hasn't changed from the first day it was written. That, actually, was SCIENTIFICALLY proved. Google the Dead Sea Scrolls. They were these scrolls found in pots by the Dead Sea, one of the near-original copies of the Biblical book of Isaiah and a lot of other Old Testament books. The copies were translate... (more »)

reason replied...
Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:44 pm :
You really need to learn how your Bible was written. It wasnt all written at the same time and it has changed over time....I mean how do you explain the differing versions?

Vitros replied...
Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:38 pm :
As a nascent scientist, I am somewhat troubled by your juxtaposition of "Science" and "Bible."  Assuming that you are correct in stating that some historian has proven that the literary content of the Bible has not changed, that does not merit a status of "ABSOLUTELY CORRECT" for the entire work.  Too, science dictates that few things are absolutely true, if any.  We call these things laws and usually can depict them in nice little formulae.  The... (more »)

LILMISSCANARY said...
If you don't believe in the Bible, how do you know who your god is? The Bible is true, and God gives you the option to accept the gift he is offering to you by not forcing you to be with Him in Heaven. 

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:48 am:
Jews don't believe in hell. I am a Jew. Why in the world would I go to hell if I don't believe it exists?

Craig replied...
Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm :
That doesn't even makes sense. I don't beleive in death, so why should I die? :?  It just doesn't work that way ari...

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:36 pm :
In all honesty, that's not a very fair rebuttal. People do die; it happens every day. The matter of going to h.ell or not is different because we have no way of knowing for sure until we die. At this point, we are getting into who is right and who is wrong, and we could go on all day arguing and never come to a conclusion. The fact is, if I am right, and h.ell does not exist, I will not go there. If YOU are right, and it DOES exist, I may or may not go there, depending on your interpretation... (more »)

Craig replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:03 pm :
Your right about it coming down to who is right and who is wrong. The entire world of logic is a complicated system of circular reasoning. That is why faith is the key to religion and non-religion alike.

KelliB said...
May 15, 2012 at 11:49 am:
I do believe what the bible says but I also believe that it will take a lot of sinning to make it into h.ell. Only a few people will go there. The rest will go to different places in heaven.

Cornelius replied...
May 27, 2012 at 8:17 am :

John 14:6

Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Artgirl1999 replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm :
Amen! Thank you, Cornelius! Look, everyone, just because you don't believe in something does not mean that it doesn't exist.

KelliB replied...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:48 pm :
I may not always agree with someone else's beliefs but it isn't my job to judge them. I belief that God has a plan for each of us and loves us all the same no matter what. I do not necessarily condone everyone's behavior but i most certainly do not take it upon myself to tell them their opinion is wrong. Because that is not my job. Jesus Christ feasted among sinners and publicans without judgement on them. He healed those who had no love for him or what he taught. I want to be like J... (more »)

Faith-Loves said...
May 9, 2012 at 12:51 pm:
I would like to just say , God does mention in the bible that non-believers won't make it in heaven. Would you want someone to live in a dorm with you knowing they wouldnt help with rent and bills? it would be pointless......

BlueRain replied...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:31 pm :
So if a room mate doesn't help with the rent, they deserve to be tortured for entirety in a fiery pit?

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm :
blue, that was not a real good way to explain it.. sorry,  i have to agree.  But, people have to understand.. you are being preached all the time about God's word.. and yet still choose to not believe some of it. only the heaven part.  i believe God is working every second to get people not to go to hell. there are people that are going for sure.  the devil and his angles are some of them.  you can not deny that there is evil all around us.. so all the people who par... (more »)

wishingtheskywasbluer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:14 am:
i love your article! who cares what religion you are? i think that getting to heaven has nothing to do with who you believe in but how you live your life! i wish that people don't look down on others who don't believe in God or Jesus.

Catherineslove replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:19 pm :
I hope you do more research before you live your life thinking this way.  Does not sound like you have read God's word or understand it all.  I thought the same as you.. you are being reached out to right now.. being told he does exist and the bible is HIS word.  do the reasearch.. do not assume.  it is very important you do not ignore the people who are trying to help you.  they were sent into your life for a reason.

GuitarGirl replied...
Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:38 pm :
We Christians don't look down on non-believers, we aren't any more special than them.  We want everyone to go to Heaven and live forever with God and Jesus, but it won't be that way because the rapture (the second coming of Christ) is coming closer everyday; only the saved will go to heaven, but not everyone will be saved in time.  All in all, we want to get people to believe on Jesus and get saved.

TerraAnimusPatronus said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:09 pm:
i have been wonderin this for a long time if he knows everything that is and will come we put a tree of life in the garden in the first place

BlueRain replied...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:33 pm :
The mystery of Genesis that has never been answered.