If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

BlackKittie said...
yeah...some day we're gonna fing out that the bible was just a really popular BC novel....lol

BlackKittie replied...
i mean find...not fing

you_are_awesome said...
May 19, 2010 at 5:11 am
First of all- There are many different types of christains. Inclusivist and Pluralist christians believe that people from other religions will get into the Christian Heaven. The Bible says lots of different things and it depends on how you interpret its meaning as to what you believe.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 10:32 am
The Bible says what it says, not what you believe it says. When Jesus said, "I am THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life; NO man cometh unto the Father BUT by Me." He meant He is THE Way THE Truth THE Life and that NO man will get Heaven or have any right to God BUT through Him.

The_End said...
I too have Christian beliefs, but according to my particular Christian religion, those who are unaware of God and all the works he has wrought have the chance to learn it once they have died and moved on.

livetoserve replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 10:21 am
i agree, i don't think God would damn people to hell just because we christians have never gotten around to telling them about Christ, especially in dangerous areas where missionaries can't go.

Lil_bear replied...
God is completely just and fair. Of course he's not going to send people to hell when they have not even heard about Christianity. I think God talks about it somewhere in Revelation (I'm not positive where or what it says exactly)... God will be the judge and those who haven't had the chance in this life will have the chance to ask for forgiveness at some point.

losing_but_not_lost246 said...
I think that religion is somewhat a fear factor to control people. I think that every credible philosopher believes in the same basic values...and I think that if you live your life as a...I guess "good" person, then you go to heaven or where ever it is people go.   

crazyawesome said...
And you know what i love? "oh you poor muslim ill pray for your soul." IF MY SOUL NEEDED PRAYING FOR I COULD VERY WELL DO IT FOR MYSELF!! sorry, thats sorta related right? haha, ur article just made me think of that. i think things written out of rage, while in a rage, are often the most expressive of who we truly are. i really liked the raw emotion in this.  

kirbybug said...
heres some proof every where things happened in the bible r still onthe earth and have the same names! and yes u r still his child even if you do not believe but the need for hell is because eve and adam sinned and ruined there perfectness so now anyone who dosent believe goes to hell. God is a selfish god if he cant have you then u must perish it is our punishment for sinning

trestonsgirl said...
ok im a Christian,and if you dont believe in God and believe that what the bible says is true,the you are going to go to Hell.yes we are all God's children,but he clearly states in the bible, that your gonna go to Hell if you havent accepted Jesus as your savior!!!!!! and your saying that evrybody,murderers,adulterer's rapist's everyone should go to Heaven jus because we are all God's children???? That's no right!!!!!!!!

bfug said...
May 3, 2010 at 10:14 am
and you wont go to hell

hi guy 2000 said...
May 3, 2010 at 10:13 am
have you heard of the dead sea scrolls that came from the time jesus came to earth

hellothere said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:23 am
if you go to hell because you dont believe in god(christian's) does that mean all of asians, africans, pcific islanders etc.. went to hell???? this is one one of the most selfish thing ive ever heard..

pay_attention replied...
It's not selfish. Everyone will have the chance to hear the word. The thing is , you have a choice. Jesus wont force you he only provides a opportunity over and over. If you accept great if you dont then it's not looking too god at all. He wont come back until evryone has had the hance to hear the Gospel so SELFISH,,, that sound merciful to me . everyone will have a chance

BandGeek said...

Hello hello!! I AM A CHRISTIAN, A MEMBER OF THE LORD'S CHURCH THAT CHRIST PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD (ACTS 20:28) I JUST WANTED TO MENTION THAT THE BIBLE ITSELF CAN PROVE THAT IT IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD (2 TIMOTHY 3:16) BEFORE MODERN MEDICINE KNEW ABOUT BACTERIA AND DISEASE, HODGOD TOLD THE ISRAELITES NOT TO EAT ANIMALS THAT HAD BEEN FOUND DEAD AND NOT TO EAT BLOOD OF ANIMALS. IN LEVITICUS 11:9 THEY WERE ALSO TOLD TO ONLYBLY EAT FISH WIRHWITH FINS AND SCALES INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH POISONO... (more »)

Freya said...
Why would we want to go to heaven when we don't believe the same things? It's not like there aren't many other belief systems out there so does that mean that all those people are wrong just because we don't have a book of rules? )O(

momo01 replied...
the bible is not a book of rules sir

PurpleFeather said...
THANK YOU! my thoughts completely. I am so sick and tired of people who know NOTHING about Christianity and have never even looked at a Bible much less read one, yet have the nerve to have an issue with a religion they know nothing about.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I have read the Bible and my family is Christian. I have all the upbringings a child in any other Christian family would have. Yet I have the "nerve to have an issue" with Christianity. What I am sick and tired of is people who have no idea about other religions yet you have the "nerve" to have a problem with them.

PurpleFeather replied...
May 23, 2010 at 11:53 am
first of all, this comment was actually in response to another comment; i just pressed the wrong button by accident (whoops!). and second of all, i never said i have a problem with other religions. and i am not ignorant; i DO know about other religions (excklusive of the new age stuff). i don't have a probelm with people who practice other religions; i just don't like it when people degrade my religion (which is Chrisitanity) like the author of this aricle has done  when they know... (more »)