If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Freya said...
Why would we want to go to heaven when we don't believe the same things? It's not like there aren't many other belief systems out there so does that mean that all those people are wrong just because we don't have a book of rules? )O(

momo01 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 9:58 pm :
the bible is not a book of rules sir

PurpleFeatherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
THANK YOU! my thoughts completely. I am so sick and tired of people who know NOTHING about Christianity and have never even looked at a Bible much less read one, yet have the nerve to have an issue with a religion they know nothing about.

Kelz1141 replied...
May 13, 2010 at 2:42 pm :
I have read the Bible and my family is Christian. I have all the upbringings a child in any other Christian family would have. Yet I have the "nerve to have an issue" with Christianity. What I am sick and tired of is people who have no idea about other religions yet you have the "nerve" to have a problem with them.

PurpleFeatherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 23, 2010 at 11:53 am :
first of all, this comment was actually in response to another comment; i just pressed the wrong button by accident (whoops!). and second of all, i never said i have a problem with other religions. and i am not ignorant; i DO know about other religions (excklusive of the new age stuff). i don't have a probelm with people who practice other religions; i just don't like it when people degrade my religion (which is Chrisitanity) like the author of this aricle has done  when they know... (more »)

And what do you mean by "they"? They who? You make it sound like current day peple wrote the Bible, and in fact this is not so. It was written thousands of years ago.

We know it's not made up because there is scientific and archaelogical proof that many of the events in the Bible happened.

Humans were suppoed to be perfect, but Adam and Eve messed up in the garden by letting themselves believe Satan. That brought sin into the world, and God cannot be near sin. That's why he had to be separated from us until Jesus came. and if you don't accept Jesus, then you're still separated from God. Which means you can't get into heaven. Period.

Kelz1141 replied...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:29 pm :
could you share some of this scientific and archaelogical proof?

hellothere replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:20 am :
is there any geological evidence of that mysterious garden????? if its so precious y is it gone????? btw im really interested in this topic

Apr. 27, 2010 at 3:02 pm :
Pretty much all of Mesopotamia (current Iraq) is where Bible events took place. There was Ninevah, where Jonah went to deliver a message. They also found reminents of the Tower of Babel. Archaelogists have also found remains of Noah's Ark.They found scrolls that had parts of the Old Testament written on them. All kinds of things. If you are so  interested, do some research. 

hellothere replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:44 am :
if god can do anything, can god create a world without god himself???

Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
huh???? please explain your meaning

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 4:50 pm :

To hellothere:

The Garden of Edan (the 'mysterious garden') is located in present day Iraq. I'm not sure as to what is left of it, but if you go to the exact spot where it was located, there are two angels with swords of fire guarding the gates. I hope you are blessed.

weirdpeepl replied...
May 3, 2010 at 8:10 pm :

a question:

could this evidence be identified without the help of the bible?

in other words, the evidence of noah's ark, were people looking for something to fit the criteria of noah's ark, or did the find the evidence and though, "well, these facts point to..."

other words: did they change the facts to fit the story or myth, were they excluding other possibilities because they wanted evidence?

i'm not saying this is what h... (more »)

momo01 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:10 pm :
dude the bible is too complex to be written by man. The ppl who wrote it were guided by the holy spirit. Yes there are original scrolls of the bible.

NotOfThisWorld said...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:09 am:
Author of this selection:  we were made perfect, after Gods image, we became sinful, therefore banished from God. He didnt want that, he wants to love us but the only way for us to accept that love is to acknowledge that we are sinners. "for he became sin, who bore no sin, so that we might become rightous. he carried to cross. love so amazing. jesus messiah, name above all names, glorious savior, wonderous lord." God doesnt want us in hell, he didnt make hell for us, but "for the wages of s... (more »)

Kelz1141 replied...
Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:35 pm :
I am not trying to offend you in anyway by saying this but in my opinion the Bible (yes i have read it) makes God sound like he is a big and bad dictator. If God is really so loving I would think he would love me even if I was not aware of Him. If he is going to send me to Hell because I have different morals than he wants me to have than I don't want his love.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:54 pm :
God does love you why do u think u exist? he is a selfish God he created man so he could have a compainon. and he controls the whole world so es not a dictator just a ruler! god will always love you and forgive you but hes like a earthly father see if you disobeyed you father you owuld be punished yes? and then forgiven and life would go on and u would love our father even more for helping shape you into a better person but if after u were punished and u just kept disobeying your father would gi... (more »)

CJMurph said...
I'm a Buddhist so i really don't know if there is a God or what. But i think if there is a God he would let antone into heaven if they are a good person regaurdless of their religion. Even though i don't really believe that there is a God, if there is one I think he would let a Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist person who is preaching peace over a Catholic person who commits violence in the name of God, like those militias they found in Michigan a couple of weeks ago.

kirbybug replied...
May 10, 2010 at 1:55 pm :
i ahev a question? why do u worship buddha? wat has he ever done for u?