If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Sunzgirl said...

Hey Everybody,

The Bible does not teach that God will burn people in a Fiery graver for eternity. You many have taught this...but it is NOT what the Bible teaches. Want to know more? talk to me.

MasterZethro9 replied...
Can you explain to me how the Bible "DOES NOT" teach about people going to hell for not believing in Christ?

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 9:33 am

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Luk 16:23  And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip th... (more »)

Sunzgirl said...
The Bible Does NOT teach that God will burn people in hell. This is not what the Bible teaches. if you want to know more...talk to me.

Jul. 21, 2010 at 9:41 am

Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip ... (more »)

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:36 am

Hi, CJMurph:

To your first comment: Christianity is a condition of the heart. It is based on what you believe not how you act. When you die, your actions don't matter but what you believe stays with you and impacts others. That is what God cares about. He wants you to believe in Him and the only religion that does is Christianity

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:21 am
Whether you believe in the same things or not. The time is coming where you have to make a choice to live in God's kingdom where there is no pain or suffering OR exist in hell where there will be nothing but that. It is a very lonely scary place to be for all of eternity. You are right there are many religions and people with many beliefs, however, there is only one way to heaven and it's Jesus.

weirdpeepl replied...
Wouldn't you mean only one way to the heaven of christianity? Religions, and people, have very many different versions of heaven. Just because any given person doesn't believe in your heaven, doesn't mean they don't believe in theirs. And their religion might not have a heaven, but an equivelent outcome, in their opinion.  Also, and this is just my opinion, I don't believe there will be a time where people have to decide between two ultimatums.

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:14 am
I don't think God is selfish. I think He loves us too much to let us exist thinking that what we have done wrong in our life is right. 

ImaniA replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:55 am
Sorry this was a response to a previous comment :)

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:10 am

Hello. I'm sorry but I don't want you to be misinformed:

Salvation [that is, being saved and going to heaven] is solely based on belief in and reliance on Jesus not good works.

If you're lost try opening up a little and let yourself love the Lord. I promise you will find what you think you are looking for and more.

TheAnonymousArtist replied...
Actually, that version of "salvation" is exclusive to Lutheran and the various offshoots of that, including protestantism. Meanwhile, catholics believe doing good works will lead to salvation. so are all the catholics going to hell? this is when all these piecemeal denominations of christianity start becoming a problem.

Greenhorn replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 9:46 am

Bullshit.

With that logic, Hitler (a Christian) gets to go see St. Peter at the Holy Gates while Gandhi (a Buddhist) goes to blazes. That would be a completely inane and absurd system, and a truly all-knowing God would know that one's belief system alone does not determine whether they are heaven-worthy or not.

ImaniA said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:49 am

Hi, I will try to address all your questions:

The way we know the Bible is true is called faith. Yes we are all the Lord's children and He loves us more than we can fathom, but the Bible (which is the realest guide to life humans have) says that those who do not accept Jesus as their Lord will be cast into a lake of fire. Unfortunately people have forgotten God and his blessings [that he loved us so much that He gave us a choice], that is why there is a heaven and a hell, so the t... (more »)

Sill_Sitter11 said...
OK... Going to heaven is God's present to you for having faith in him and loving him. If you do this then God will reward you. If you read the Bible you would know that God does get mad and angry at us just like humans. But unlike humans he has the sense to forgive us... IF WE ASK HIM! If you don't believe us you will go to Hell. People always think of God as this either totally giving or totally horribly angry. He does get angry but forgives. Believe in him and love him and you will find your w... (more »)

kasey.camille said...
I am Catholic, and I am perplexed by this question. Even though I know what the Bible says, I have a hard time believing that a God so good would sent anyone to hell. The thought scares me.

Jul. 21, 2010 at 10:23 am
It should. Hell is a very real place and many people don't believe a loving God would send anyone there. But think about it this way: a man who was a child molester stood before a judge. If you were the judge, would you let the man, a child molester, go free without any punishment or would you send him to jail? If the judge was a good judge, the man would immediately be sent to jail. Now that judge was a good judge, but does that mean he wasn't a loving judge? No. The judge may have be... (more »)

Safeleo said...
I believe that the same God who loves all and frogives all can't be the same God who will dam you to hell if you don't believe it Him. I also believe all religions have some things right but not everyone has the whole picture. post comments on my work.

Jul. 21, 2010 at 10:26 am
Many people don't believe a loving God would send anyone to Hell. But think about it this way: a man who was a child molester stood before a judge. If you were the judge, would you let the man, a child molester, go free without any punishment or would you send him to jail? If the judge was a good judge, the man would immediately be sent to jail. Now that judge was a good judge, but does that mean he wasn't a loving judge? No. The judge may have been the most loving man on the face of t... (more »)

livetoserve replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 10:20 am
i don't know if this is true, this is just how i feel.  i believe that God is sad, not mad, when he sends someone to hell.  he is sad because he gave them a chance through his son, Jesus, and they chose to ignore him.  he gave only one condition to get to heaven: faith in Jesus, and i believe he's distraught and so sad that he would have to part with any of his children.