If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

bfug said...
May 3, 2010 at 10:14 am:
and you wont go to hell

hi guy 2000 said...
May 3, 2010 at 10:13 am:
have you heard of the dead sea scrolls that came from the time jesus came to earth

hellothere said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:23 am:
if you go to hell because you dont believe in god(christian's) does that mean all of asians, africans, pcific islanders etc.. went to hell???? this is one one of the most selfish thing ive ever heard..

pay_attention replied...
May 15, 2010 at 4:27 pm :
It's not selfish. Everyone will have the chance to hear the word. The thing is , you have a choice. Jesus wont force you he only provides a opportunity over and over. If you accept great if you dont then it's not looking too god at all. He wont come back until evryone has had the hance to hear the Gospel so SELFISH,,, that sound merciful to me . everyone will have a chance

BandGeek said...

Hello hello!! I AM A CHRISTIAN, A MEMBER OF THE LORD'S CHURCH THAT CHRIST PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD (ACTS 20:28) I JUST WANTED TO MENTION THAT THE BIBLE ITSELF CAN PROVE THAT IT IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD (2 TIMOTHY 3:16) BEFORE MODERN MEDICINE KNEW ABOUT BACTERIA AND DISEASE, HODGOD TOLD THE ISRAELITES NOT TO EAT ANIMALS THAT HAD BEEN FOUND DEAD AND NOT TO EAT BLOOD OF ANIMALS. IN LEVITICUS 11:9 THEY WERE ALSO TOLD TO ONLYBLY EAT FISH WIRHWITH FINS AND SCALES INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH POISONO... (more »)

Freya said...
Why would we want to go to heaven when we don't believe the same things? It's not like there aren't many other belief systems out there so does that mean that all those people are wrong just because we don't have a book of rules? )O(

momo01 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 9:58 pm :
the bible is not a book of rules sir

PurpleFeather said...
THANK YOU! my thoughts completely. I am so sick and tired of people who know NOTHING about Christianity and have never even looked at a Bible much less read one, yet have the nerve to have an issue with a religion they know nothing about.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 13, 2010 at 2:42 pm :
I have read the Bible and my family is Christian. I have all the upbringings a child in any other Christian family would have. Yet I have the "nerve to have an issue" with Christianity. What I am sick and tired of is people who have no idea about other religions yet you have the "nerve" to have a problem with them.

PurpleFeather replied...
May 23, 2010 at 11:53 am :
first of all, this comment was actually in response to another comment; i just pressed the wrong button by accident (whoops!). and second of all, i never said i have a problem with other religions. and i am not ignorant; i DO know about other religions (excklusive of the new age stuff). i don't have a probelm with people who practice other religions; i just don't like it when people degrade my religion (which is Chrisitanity) like the author of this aricle has done  when they know... (more »)

PurpleFeather said...
And what do you mean by "they"? They who? You make it sound like current day peple wrote the Bible, and in fact this is not so. It was written thousands of years ago.

PurpleFeather said...

We know it's not made up because there is scientific and archaelogical proof that many of the events in the Bible happened.

Humans were suppoed to be perfect, but Adam and Eve messed up in the garden by letting themselves believe Satan. That brought sin into the world, and God cannot be near sin. That's why he had to be separated from us until Jesus came. and if you don't accept Jesus, then you're still separated from God. Which means you can't get into heaven. Period.

Apr. 26, 2010 at 2:29 pm :
could you share some of this scientific and archaelogical proof?

hellothere replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 4:20 am :
is there any geological evidence of that mysterious garden????? if its so precious y is it gone????? btw im really interested in this topic

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 3:02 pm :
Pretty much all of Mesopotamia (current Iraq) is where Bible events took place. There was Ninevah, where Jonah went to deliver a message. They also found reminents of the Tower of Babel. Archaelogists have also found remains of Noah's Ark.They found scrolls that had parts of the Old Testament written on them. All kinds of things. If you are so  interested, do some research. 

hellothere replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:44 am :
if god can do anything, can god create a world without god himself???

PurpleFeather replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
huh???? please explain your meaning

bltsoccerchick replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 4:50 pm :

To hellothere:

The Garden of Edan (the 'mysterious garden') is located in present day Iraq. I'm not sure as to what is left of it, but if you go to the exact spot where it was located, there are two angels with swords of fire guarding the gates. I hope you are blessed.

weirdpeepl replied...
May 3, 2010 at 8:10 pm :

a question:

could this evidence be identified without the help of the bible?

in other words, the evidence of noah's ark, were people looking for something to fit the criteria of noah's ark, or did the find the evidence and though, "well, these facts point to..."

other words: did they change the facts to fit the story or myth, were they excluding other possibilities because they wanted evidence?

i'm not saying this is what h... (more »)

momo01 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:10 pm :
dude the bible is too complex to be written by man. The ppl who wrote it were guided by the holy spirit. Yes there are original scrolls of the bible.