If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Jared W. said...
Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:49 am:
According to Catholic doctrine, everyone is given a shot at Heaven. If someone is educated in the Christian faith and denies it anyway, that is the only way they are barred from Heaven. However, if a person never has a chance to hear about or correctly understand the faith, they may eventually reach Heaven, so long as they have tried to live a good life according to the faith they have grown up with. That's a part of God's Grace and Love.

Dr_Roxx1574 said...
i agree, you sound very philosopical there i like that

infinity12 said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:08 am:
I think no one can decide who goes to heaven or hell. But, although the bible was written by men, I think there is a lot of truth in it. So, I don't believe that everyone goes to heaven. God doesn't simply accept you into heaven by you just accepting him. He judges your heart, that I know. There are several scriptures that talk about God judging your heart. But we, as humans, do not know who rightfully deserves to go to heaven and who doesn't.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:38 pm :
@infinity12 I agree with you, but the Bible was written by God's men, who were leaded by the Holy Spirit.

EmmaLou35 replied...
Jan. 15 at 11:06 pm :
God judges your heart, but because of the sacrifice Christ made, if you ask for God's forgiveness, He instantly looks past all you've done wrong physically and in your heart. He sees you as new, born again, and made pure.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:20 pm:
The various type-os make it hard to see your opinions.

NormaPresley said...
May 13, 2013 at 4:14 pm:
Exactly. To get into Heaven, the bible says that we just have to accept God. But what about all the murderers and rapists who say that God is their saviour? Why should they be able to make it into to Heaven when someone who has never known God, or has seen the horrible things that people do in the name of Him? The system of getting into Heaven is flawed, and so long as you're a good person and felt bad for things you did wrong and tried to right them as best you could, you should be able to ... (more »)

alexkang1515 said...
May 9, 2013 at 9:57 am:
its really based on the belief. Briefly, if you truly believe in God, it means you believe that the Bible is true as it says in the Bible that God will protect the Bible; meaning that He will maintain the Bible 'pure'. so if you believe in God, it means that the Bible is true. moreover, although God loves us equally, He gave us free will to live so its really based on us whether we choose to do wrong things or not

JoselynWrites said...
May 6, 2013 at 10:01 am:
The answer is: we don't. We don't know. The bible doesn't mention a lot that we wonder, so that's left to us to think about. No one is right or wrong. God loves everyone and that's the point. I don't try to push people to be christian like me, that's God's job to do. Until then, I will be a good person, knowing that sometimes I will fall.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:39 pm :
@JoselynWrites God bless you! I agree with you, but God loves sinners, but hates sin.

LiraDaeris said...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:06 am:
Everyone may be created equal, but they won't choose the same thing. You could just as easily send five perfectly equal children into a room of toys and say only the well-behaved ones get candy. If you give the bad kids the candy as well, then what is the point of the others being good?

TimexxFlies replied...
Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm :
Wow. I really like what you said there!!! We have to have absolutes!

EmmaLou35 replied...
Jan. 15 at 11:12 pm :
You don't get into heaven by being good. It's about having a relationship with Christ. Everyone has sinned, wheather its sealing apeice of gum, murdering someone, or even just a thought of jealousy. In God's eyes, any sin and every sin is equal. There are no good people and bad people, just people who choose to let Christ into their lives and people who don't. Even while you're a Christion we still all fail. It's how humans are. But once we ask God for forgiveness and tru... (more »)

CharleyLattaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10 at 6:28 pm :
The point of being good is that you are good.  Why would you stop being good simply because you won't be rewarded for it?

monochromatic said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:53 pm:
juxtaposition - I love long words! but what I mean to say is: The Bible states that It is thoroughly and completely true. thereore the Bible is either completely true or completely false. Science, believe it or not, has proved many aspects of the Bible - all aspects that do not have to do with faith. I think it's pretty safe to have faith in the rest of the Bible that can't be scientifically proven.

monochromatic said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:20 pm:
this is a very interesting idea. however, if the Bible is not reliable may not be true, are you choosing and picking what to believe: in God, heaven, hell, and all humans being created equally? If the Bible is all made up, why be concerned about heaven at all? If anyone can go to heaven, why did Jesus come to earth in the first place? and why is there any such thing as a Christian if anyone can go to heaven anyways? God did create us equally - we all have the free will to choose heaven or hell. ... (more »)

Bug-a-Boo13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm:
You ahev erred and strayed from your ways like a lost sheep.

Bug-a-Boo13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm :
Sorry,  *have*.

LGutierrez said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:45 pm:
Faith is what gives you certainty that the Bible is true. You say it can't be proven, well how about you do your research and prove that its false. Dont rely on Google or Wikipedia for your answers either. A good thing for you to do is to try to prove the Bible is true and then try to prove that it is false, it will open your eyes to a lot of different opinions and most importantly, facts. And you will find in your research that just because you cannot put an exact date on a certain event do... (more »)

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:08 pm:
wo sounds like all of you are listening ot your pastors.I do NOT beleive that anyone goes to heaven when they die.i mean can anyone show me evidence of this. or is this your pastor saying this with no citing of scripture. i do belive the Bible from front to back. and i do belive that only those who guard and keep his commands and accpet Yashua/J-sus as messiah they will be saved. when we die we stay there until the new jerusalem is built then we go there:)