If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

TimexxFlies said...
I've heard this before, and you really need to study the Bible, including all religions... and then make your choice. And while you're saying "How do we know the Bible is true?" I'm saying "How do we know your article is true?" May God bless you and show you his love. I hope someone can get these thoughts out of you before it's too late.

ElsaM said...
Sept. 15, 2013 at 2:17 am:
Okay, so just my opinion. God gave us a choice after the fall of Satan. He only wants the best for us, but if we keep on falling into sin without repentance (and he hates sin as only those willing to follow him can be in heaven), then we fall through. I think there is much less consequence for those who have never heard of Christ and had no choice to learn about him.   We don't know if it's all made-up. What if the Koran was real, or the ancient Buddhist or Greek myths? But we h... (more »)

pgarcia1222 said...
Hi. God bless you! I am a christian and I just like to tell you that the Bible is all facts and that,if you do not believe in Him and do what His words says, then there will be consequences.

Elanelane07 replied...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:05 pm :
Hi. Shut up. You don't get to decide that.

Seller_of_Purple replied...
Mar. 9 at 6:22 pm :
Elanelane07 - if you knew a way that anyone could instantly be a billionaire, wouldn't you tell anyone you could?! What if they said "shut up stop talking to me" wouldn't you be wondering what's wrong with them? This is a matter of eternal consequences - you scoff at it now, but if you do not repent, there WILL be a consequence, I can promise you that. Laughing? Well I challenge you to think about God. I'll be shocked if you can give me one logical explanation that denies the existence of God. B... (more »)

Seller_of_Purple replied...
Mar. 9 at 6:23 pm :
And you're right. They can't decide if you go to heaven or Hell, God does.

. replied...
Apr. 14 at 4:53 pm :
Seller is right. Not telling people about Christ is like having the cure for cancer (only much, much worse) and watching people die without doing anything.

Jared W. said...
Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:49 am:
According to Catholic doctrine, everyone is given a shot at Heaven. If someone is educated in the Christian faith and denies it anyway, that is the only way they are barred from Heaven. However, if a person never has a chance to hear about or correctly understand the faith, they may eventually reach Heaven, so long as they have tried to live a good life according to the faith they have grown up with. That's a part of God's Grace and Love.

Dr_Roxx1574 said...
i agree, you sound very philosopical there i like that

infinity12 said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:08 am:
I think no one can decide who goes to heaven or hell. But, although the bible was written by men, I think there is a lot of truth in it. So, I don't believe that everyone goes to heaven. God doesn't simply accept you into heaven by you just accepting him. He judges your heart, that I know. There are several scriptures that talk about God judging your heart. But we, as humans, do not know who rightfully deserves to go to heaven and who doesn't.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:38 pm :
@infinity12 I agree with you, but the Bible was written by God's men, who were leaded by the Holy Spirit.

EmmaLou35 replied...
Jan. 15 at 11:06 pm :
God judges your heart, but because of the sacrifice Christ made, if you ask for God's forgiveness, He instantly looks past all you've done wrong physically and in your heart. He sees you as new, born again, and made pure.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:20 pm:
The various type-os make it hard to see your opinions.

NormaPresley said...
May 13, 2013 at 4:14 pm:
Exactly. To get into Heaven, the bible says that we just have to accept God. But what about all the murderers and rapists who say that God is their saviour? Why should they be able to make it into to Heaven when someone who has never known God, or has seen the horrible things that people do in the name of Him? The system of getting into Heaven is flawed, and so long as you're a good person and felt bad for things you did wrong and tried to right them as best you could, you should be able to ... (more »)

alexkang1515 said...
May 9, 2013 at 9:57 am:
its really based on the belief. Briefly, if you truly believe in God, it means you believe that the Bible is true as it says in the Bible that God will protect the Bible; meaning that He will maintain the Bible 'pure'. so if you believe in God, it means that the Bible is true. moreover, although God loves us equally, He gave us free will to live so its really based on us whether we choose to do wrong things or not

JoselynWrites said...
May 6, 2013 at 10:01 am:
The answer is: we don't. We don't know. The bible doesn't mention a lot that we wonder, so that's left to us to think about. No one is right or wrong. God loves everyone and that's the point. I don't try to push people to be christian like me, that's God's job to do. Until then, I will be a good person, knowing that sometimes I will fall.

pgarcia1222 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 11:39 pm :
@JoselynWrites God bless you! I agree with you, but God loves sinners, but hates sin.

LiraDaeris said...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:06 am:
Everyone may be created equal, but they won't choose the same thing. You could just as easily send five perfectly equal children into a room of toys and say only the well-behaved ones get candy. If you give the bad kids the candy as well, then what is the point of the others being good?

TimexxFlies replied...
Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:53 pm :
Wow. I really like what you said there!!! We have to have absolutes!

EmmaLou35 replied...
Jan. 15 at 11:12 pm :
You don't get into heaven by being good. It's about having a relationship with Christ. Everyone has sinned, wheather its sealing apeice of gum, murdering someone, or even just a thought of jealousy. In God's eyes, any sin and every sin is equal. There are no good people and bad people, just people who choose to let Christ into their lives and people who don't. Even while you're a Christion we still all fail. It's how humans are. But once we ask God for forgiveness and tru... (more »)