If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

FrenchFrysable said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 4:08 pm:
The answer to all of your questions are available in a Bible. He is a merciful God but remember this Bible verse:  "But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:33 NIV 2007 Version)

TwinnBears27 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Jesus Christ said this. He is God the Son, the second member of the Trinity. His role in the Trinity is as a type of mediator between God and man. Through Him we experience salvation. 

Loki M. said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:15 pm:
i like this! very good observation for those who beleeve

mootchull said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:07 pm:
[citation needed]

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 10:25 am:
It's an interesting idea, but maybe you should expand on it a bit more. Your points aren't very strong. If you made the article a bit longer, it might be more convincing.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm :
.. i think this is actually the only neutural comment in this whole thing lol

Fantasy_Writer said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 3:07 pm:
I personally believe in God. But, my thoughts are even if someone doesn't believe in God if they lead a good life they should still go to heaven.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 2:15 pm :
If anyone rejects God, they won't go to heaven.  If their name is not written in the book of life, they will be "thrown into the lake of fire."  I think it's so sad and awful, but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true.  God loves everyone and takes us all for his children, but though he acknowledges us doesn't mean we acknowledge him.

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:59 am :
"but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true" How? How do you know its true?

mickey_shelle said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:04 pm:
You are so very precious to Him. He weeps when you reject Him, blessed child.

FrenchFrysable replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm :
I agree with you. Most of these answers are available within the Bible if people would only take the time to study it and live as it teaches.

Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:42 pm :
So....God has killed more people then Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fisch, Stalin, and Ed GEin PUT TOGETHER. Just saying

TeaCat replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm :
musicgirl has a point. If God loves us all, then why am I, a Wiccan, hated and rejected by the majority of Christians? Witches do not believe in a Devil, let alone worship one. The Witch's Rede is "Harm None", so why would all these people hate me for what I believe in? Or, what I don't believe in?

Blabs said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 4:23 pm:
Furthermore (I'm sorry about sounding mean on my comment. It was one of those "I raved and clicked submit" Moments.) But when talking about the bible you shouldn't reference things from it about God then say it doesn't exist...It doesn't count.

Selah This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:49 pm:
I believe you have missed a massive side of God's nature. Yes, he is an omni-benevolent being who longs to adopt us all, but He is also a gentleman. We must choose Him (and this is done solely through the prompting of the Holy Spirit). As for your opinions on the Bible... what are they based on?

Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:46 pm :
they are based on the fact that it is weird to pray to flesh eating zombies. booyah

eileentotheleft said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 7:18 pm:
In your opinion.

AnimalLoverNayNay replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:34 am :
I second the opinion.

TeaCat replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm :
As do I. 

A.Karlin said...

There's absolutely no evidence for the existence of a god or of an afterlife.  Religion is unnecessary. 

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Istand4Truth777 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 3:05 pm :
Good point. But remember that's where faith comes in. There is also no proof that there isn't a heaven or hell. How would we know? Has anyone (outside of the Bible or those occaisional miraculous stories that you probably won't believe anyway) ever come back? If we knew what would be the point of faith? Hebrews 11:1 says, 'now faith is the substabce of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.' I'm sorry if I offended you, I only say this in sisterly love.