If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

FreemanCloe said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 9:30 am
God created us all equally yes, however he made us so that we can have our own minds and our own decisions. If you truely beleive in God than you'll be accepted into Heaven. And anyway's how can you beleive in Heaven if you do not beleive in God. That is his Kingdom.

Istand4Truth777 replied...
I noticed you said that if you believe in God you will go to heaven. I'm afraid that is not true. To go to heaven you must do as the Bible says in Romans 10:9; 'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ' (not just God) 'and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead than you shall be saved.' Remember God and Jesus (and the Holy Spirit) are three in one. You cannot just 'believe' in one. Besides, many people - including demons and Satan himself ... (more »)

LyssaNicole said...
ever thought that maybe they dont what to go to heaven??? i look forward to going to Hell, actually...

LiquidSilver said...

Hello Ally.

May I tell you something? God does love us all. We are all His children, but just as a parent must discipline, so must He. God truly wants us to be with him in Heaven, but if we do not believe that he is the sovereign King and that his son Jesus Christ died on the cross, He must punish us. 

I am sorry if I offended you in some way. Please consider what I told you!

FrenchFrysable said...
The answer to all of your questions are available in a Bible. He is a merciful God but remember this Bible verse:  "But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:33 NIV 2007 Version)

Dreamboat replied...
Are you saying that a man told us that if we didnt beleive in god we wouldnt get into heaven. When does God talk about this, does he ever even mention why thos of us who choose to believe in what we can see, touch, and feel, can't experience eternal joy and happyness.

TwinnBears27 replied...
Jesus Christ said this. He is God the Son, the second member of the Trinity. His role in the Trinity is as a type of mediator between God and man. Through Him we experience salvation. 

Loki M. said...
i like this! very good observation for those who beleeve

mootchull said...
[citation needed]

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 10:25 am
It's an interesting idea, but maybe you should expand on it a bit more. Your points aren't very strong. If you made the article a bit longer, it might be more convincing.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
.. i think this is actually the only neutural comment in this whole thing lol

Fantasy_Writer said...
I personally believe in God. But, my thoughts are even if someone doesn't believe in God if they lead a good life they should still go to heaven.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
If anyone rejects God, they won't go to heaven.  If their name is not written in the book of life, they will be "thrown into the lake of fire."  I think it's so sad and awful, but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true.  God loves everyone and takes us all for his children, but though he acknowledges us doesn't mean we acknowledge him.

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:59 am
"but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true" How? How do you know its true?

mickey_shelle said...
You are so very precious to Him. He weeps when you reject Him, blessed child.

FrenchFrysable replied...
I agree with you. Most of these answers are available within the Bible if people would only take the time to study it and live as it teaches.

So....God has killed more people then Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fisch, Stalin, and Ed GEin PUT TOGETHER. Just saying

TeaCat replied...
musicgirl has a point. If God loves us all, then why am I, a Wiccan, hated and rejected by the majority of Christians? Witches do not believe in a Devil, let alone worship one. The Witch's Rede is "Harm None", so why would all these people hate me for what I believe in? Or, what I don't believe in?

Blabs said...
Furthermore (I'm sorry about sounding mean on my comment. It was one of those "I raved and clicked submit" Moments.) But when talking about the bible you shouldn't reference things from it about God then say it doesn't exist...It doesn't count.

Selah This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I believe you have missed a massive side of God's nature. Yes, he is an omni-benevolent being who longs to adopt us all, but He is also a gentleman. We must choose Him (and this is done solely through the prompting of the Holy Spirit). As for your opinions on the Bible... what are they based on?