If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

mickey_shelle said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:04 pm:
You are so very precious to Him. He weeps when you reject Him, blessed child.

FrenchFrysable replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm :
I agree with you. Most of these answers are available within the Bible if people would only take the time to study it and live as it teaches.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:42 pm :
So....God has killed more people then Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fisch, Stalin, and Ed GEin PUT TOGETHER. Just saying

TeaCat replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm :
musicgirl has a point. If God loves us all, then why am I, a Wiccan, hated and rejected by the majority of Christians? Witches do not believe in a Devil, let alone worship one. The Witch's Rede is "Harm None", so why would all these people hate me for what I believe in? Or, what I don't believe in?

Blabs said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 4:23 pm:
Furthermore (I'm sorry about sounding mean on my comment. It was one of those "I raved and clicked submit" Moments.) But when talking about the bible you shouldn't reference things from it about God then say it doesn't exist...It doesn't count.

Selah This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:49 pm:
I believe you have missed a massive side of God's nature. Yes, he is an omni-benevolent being who longs to adopt us all, but He is also a gentleman. We must choose Him (and this is done solely through the prompting of the Holy Spirit). As for your opinions on the Bible... what are they based on?

Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:46 pm :
they are based on the fact that it is weird to pray to flesh eating zombies. booyah

eileentotheleft said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 7:18 pm:
In your opinion.

AnimalLoverNayNay replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 5:34 am :
I second the opinion.

TeaCat replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm :
As do I. 

A.Karlin said...

There's absolutely no evidence for the existence of a god or of an afterlife.  Religion is unnecessary. 

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Istand4Truth777 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 3:05 pm :
Good point. But remember that's where faith comes in. There is also no proof that there isn't a heaven or hell. How would we know? Has anyone (outside of the Bible or those occaisional miraculous stories that you probably won't believe anyway) ever come back? If we knew what would be the point of faith? Hebrews 11:1 says, 'now faith is the substabce of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.' I'm sorry if I offended you, I only say this in sisterly love.

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 11:01 am :
Woah! You're the first poster I've ever seen on this website who isn't a crazy raving fundy!

Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm :
are my hero

daneshzg said...
Before when i was in my homeland the people would ask, " why are you religious? Do you recieve any privileges because you are?" No i dont, i am equal to all others, but truthfully religion is like a guide. You follow its instructions and you begin to live a happier live... THAT is the privilege of being religious... practicing the morals it encourages you to follow.

daneshzg replied...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 10:57 pm :
Not that others cannot be nice, but without religion no one would be nice... Example: before religion arrived in iran, iraq, afganistan and the country neighboring. people would be killed if they walked into someones yard... when religion came the killing lessened and the people united... religion sets a example inwhich people should follow, like a tutor you have outside of school.

Navi-Talmid-Shel-Seraphim said...
Read the Bible for pete's sake! Every single question you have is answered in the Bible.

Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:45 pm :
yeah i got a question; why is it stupid to believe in the Easter Bunny but perfectly okay to believe in a zombie who feeds his followers his flesh?

Navi-Seraphim replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 3:47 pm :
The "easter bunny" doesn't exist. Zombies are fictional.   

HarvardFlame replied...
May 16, 2011 at 6:20 pm :
can you prove god exists?

Navi-Seraphim replied...
May 17, 2011 at 2:09 pm :
Read the Bible and take a look around you.