If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

AnonymousFatty said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 9:28 am
BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT AND WE CAN'T QUESTION THE BIBLE. BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLEEEEE.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 5:43 am
The bible is a book being written and changed for thousands of years. Who knews how many of those stories left, aren't well just stories or totally altered? Like the game of telephone.

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
We still have the New Testament written in it original format and language (greek). Also, I'm pretty sure a monk would get arrested or something if he made one mistake.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
But how sure can you be, even those are truthful? They were written years after the events.

Sonicninja replied...

The Bible is 100% accurate (i believe) for the following reasons:

1) When the original scribes would write the Bible, they had an original copy, and HAD to write it in a specific way: they had to write one word at a time. Then, they had to take a piece of hair after every letter and use that as a spacer for the next letter. once they finished one word, they HAD to look at the original copy and then copy the next word, using a strand of rope for that space. They were not allowed to copy... (more »)

TwinnBears27 said...
First, God is our Creator, and He can choose who He will or will not save. He did not save the fallen angels, and he did not have to save us. Two, if you are willing to admit that God exists, you cannot deny His written word. He gave it to us for instruction in our daily lives and  on situations such as this. Third, yes we are all children of God. Unfortunately, and even as a Christian it pains me to say this; it is a fact that not all of us will be saved. If you are not a Christian, you ar... (more »)

TheCreepyNeighbor said...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 6:34 am
Personally, I can not beleive someone who doesn't beleive in God won't go to Heaven (if there is one) I mean look around. Do you know how many differient religions there are? You can't tell me only one is right, and that anyone else that beleives in a differient god(s) will not go to what we beleive as heaven. They say God is perfect. Would something so perfect reject people who live a life unsure of what to beleive? This is why I'm Agnostic. I beleive in a higher being, but not entirely a whole... (more »)

BiasRevolution replied...
What are the faults?

TxDragon said...
if you think the bible is not true, then why do you think there is a Heaven? the bible is God's word, so if you believe in God, and heaven, then you should believe the bible. the bible tells us about God and Heaven, so if it is false, then God and Heaven are not real. If it is true (and I know it's true) then God and Heaven exist, and only believers go to Heaven, like it says.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 6:30 am

Do you know how old the bible is? Old. It's a lot of stories of people that has probably had tons of changes, like the game telephone where you sit in a circle and repeat what the person told you, but it usually ends up getting messed up.

So you can't completely rely on the bible. It's just a book of stories that may or may not be true.

Saved_By_Grace replied...

If you check with scholars, they will tell you that each manuscript of the books of the Bible that's been found for years and years have been virtually the same and unchanged. Unless you want to count synonyms that have been used (that don't even change the meaning of the scriptures), you can't say that it's been constantly changed.

I challenge you to look up archeological data on this.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
Oh, and they have everything from the original bible? Every story? I doubt that this is very truthful.

They have other documents to cross-reference with the Bible. These noted scholors wouldn't say something that they can't prove. They are to proud to do that! (joke)

4everluv62 said...
in my opinion if you spend your life dedicated to helping those around you and living a life free from negative influences and as long as you follow your own faith as purely and truely as you can. You will make it to what ever paradise is described for those who pass, depending upon the faith.

ServentofGod said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 10:30 am
"Je.sus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14: 6) "For Go.d so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of Go.d is eternal life through Je.sus Chr.ist our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:58 am
"Once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means..." There, I just quoted hitchikers guide to the galaxy, another fictional book. It adds nothing to this discussion.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
the difference is - serventofGod believes that the Bible is truth.  Do you believe that HHGTTG is truth?

FreemanCloe said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 9:30 am
God created us all equally yes, however he made us so that we can have our own minds and our own decisions. If you truely beleive in God than you'll be accepted into Heaven. And anyway's how can you beleive in Heaven if you do not beleive in God. That is his Kingdom.

Istand4Truth777 replied...
I noticed you said that if you believe in God you will go to heaven. I'm afraid that is not true. To go to heaven you must do as the Bible says in Romans 10:9; 'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ' (not just God) 'and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead than you shall be saved.' Remember God and Jesus (and the Holy Spirit) are three in one. You cannot just 'believe' in one. Besides, many people - including demons and Satan himself ... (more »)

LyssaNicole said...
ever thought that maybe they dont what to go to heaven??? i look forward to going to Hell, actually...