If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

TxDragon said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm:
if you think the bible is not true, then why do you think there is a Heaven? the bible is God's word, so if you believe in God, and heaven, then you should believe the bible. the bible tells us about God and Heaven, so if it is false, then God and Heaven are not real. If it is true (and I know it's true) then God and Heaven exist, and only believers go to Heaven, like it says.

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 8:57 pm :
They have other documents to cross-reference with the Bible. These noted scholors wouldn't say something that they can't prove. They are to proud to do that! (joke)

4everluv62 said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:41 pm:
in my opinion if you spend your life dedicated to helping those around you and living a life free from negative influences and as long as you follow your own faith as purely and truely as you can. You will make it to what ever paradise is described for those who pass, depending upon the faith.

ServentofGod said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 10:30 am:
"Je.sus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14: 6) "For Go.d so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of Go.d is eternal life through Je.sus Chr.ist our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:58 am :
"Once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means..." There, I just quoted hitchikers guide to the galaxy, another fictional book. It adds nothing to this discussion.

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:24 pm :
the difference is - serventofGod believes that the Bible is truth.  Do you believe that HHGTTG is truth?

FreemanCloe said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 9:30 am:
God created us all equally yes, however he made us so that we can have our own minds and our own decisions. If you truely beleive in God than you'll be accepted into Heaven. And anyway's how can you beleive in Heaven if you do not beleive in God. That is his Kingdom.

Istand4Truth777 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm :
I noticed you said that if you believe in God you will go to heaven. I'm afraid that is not true. To go to heaven you must do as the Bible says in Romans 10:9; 'that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ' (not just God) 'and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead than you shall be saved.' Remember God and Jesus (and the Holy Spirit) are three in one. You cannot just 'believe' in one. Besides, many people - including demons and Satan himself ... (more »)

LyssaNicole said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 11:53 pm:
ever thought that maybe they dont what to go to heaven??? i look forward to going to Hell, actually...

LiquidSilver said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 6:58 pm:

Hello Ally.

May I tell you something? God does love us all. We are all His children, but just as a parent must discipline, so must He. God truly wants us to be with him in Heaven, but if we do not believe that he is the sovereign King and that his son Jesus Christ died on the cross, He must punish us. 

I am sorry if I offended you in some way. Please consider what I told you!

FrenchFrysable said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 4:08 pm:
The answer to all of your questions are available in a Bible. He is a merciful God but remember this Bible verse:  "But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:33 NIV 2007 Version)

Dreamboat replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 2:19 pm :
Are you saying that a man told us that if we didnt beleive in god we wouldnt get into heaven. When does God talk about this, does he ever even mention why thos of us who choose to believe in what we can see, touch, and feel, can't experience eternal joy and happyness.

TwinnBears27 replied...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Jesus Christ said this. He is God the Son, the second member of the Trinity. His role in the Trinity is as a type of mediator between God and man. Through Him we experience salvation. 

Loki M. said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 11:15 pm:
i like this! very good observation for those who beleeve

mootchull said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:07 pm:
[citation needed]

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 10:25 am:
It's an interesting idea, but maybe you should expand on it a bit more. Your points aren't very strong. If you made the article a bit longer, it might be more convincing.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm :
.. i think this is actually the only neutural comment in this whole thing lol

Fantasy_Writer said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 3:07 pm:
I personally believe in God. But, my thoughts are even if someone doesn't believe in God if they lead a good life they should still go to heaven.

Mar. 24, 2011 at 2:15 pm :
If anyone rejects God, they won't go to heaven.  If their name is not written in the book of life, they will be "thrown into the lake of fire."  I think it's so sad and awful, but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true.  God loves everyone and takes us all for his children, but though he acknowledges us doesn't mean we acknowledge him.

AnonymousFatty replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:59 am :
"but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true" How? How do you know its true?

mickey_shelle said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:04 pm:
You are so very precious to Him. He weeps when you reject Him, blessed child.