If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Travis Reynolds said...
You think the Bi.ble is a fake?! I strongly diagree with you. As a Chris.tian, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bi.ble is saying complete truth. If you are saved by the blood of the La.mb (Je.sus), you will go to hea.ven. If you haven't then you will go to he.ll. Simple as it is people. Don't let this person fool you. She is a deciever, she is trying to confuse you. 

Nyanchan replied...
May 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm :
Well, not everyone believes what you believe. I myself am Wiccan and I despise your religion. I don't just not like it; I hate it because it is hypocritical, tyrranical and the church doesn't care about you; no, no, they only care about themselves. I'm sorry if my little rant offends you, but I'm only stating what I believe. The God and Goddess are kind and caring, and unlike your God, we Wiccans can speak to our Deity/ies directly through magick and meditation.

Travis Reynolds replied...
May 3, 2011 at 9:46 am :
I have nothing against you. Unlike you, I don't hate anything. I just disagree what you believe in. Take your hate, and go somewhere else please.

FroBro replied...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm :
Your bible has plenty of hate. It says we should beat children and women are less than men.

Petrichor1994 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:25 pm :
Okay, there might be a figure who might or might not have created the world. I just don't know. But how can you know that this figure is the Christian God?

Travis Reynolds replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 3:28 pm :

Petrichor1994: Yes, because in Genesis 1:1 it states that God created the heavens and the earth. 

FroBro: The Bible has hate . . . God only hates the sin, but loves the sinner. He doesn't like the wrong doing, but He still loves us. 

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like anonymousfatty

listen to TheCreepyNeighbor! He knows what he's talking about! omg that sounds creepy when you read it outloud but you know what i mean

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

If God is able to let you in heaven, that means he owns youBut, we chose not be His when we sin. God can't save us if we don't go to him!

Why do we have to go to Him? Because he gave us a beautiful gift: Free Will! (yay) He lets us choose what we want to do. It is up to us to chose whether we follow him or not.  

Plus, this article is poorly written. Keep trying!

squeakyshoes replied...
May 14, 2011 at 11:04 am :
God doesn't like rudeness either, this article is written perfectly fine. 

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:59 am :
In the sense that it gets people riled up, yeah, its good. In the sense that it is logical and sound, no. Its not very well written. That is just an opinion on the style of writing the author used. Opinions are gold, if you use it.

JesusFreak10101 said...
FAITH is the answer to that question. AND you can believe in God but that doesnt mean youre totally saved you have to be COMPLETELY saved. 

pbez.17 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 12:43 pm :
Are we? There are so many religions in the world, some very similar, so they must have been created or started at around the same time. also, religon is what sprung up in times of hardship, a common factor in the 3 largest monotheitstic religions of this world, religion was something to cling to in hardship and was built out of "miracles".  People need miracles, and will worship whoever is smart enough to bring them, irrelivant to if they actually happend, peoples theory that they did is of... (more »)

AnonymousFatty said...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 9:28 am:
BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT AND WE CAN'T QUESTION THE BIBLE. BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLEEEEE.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 5:43 am :
The bible is a book being written and changed for thousands of years. Who knews how many of those stories left, aren't well just stories or totally altered? Like the game of telephone.

Apr. 21, 2011 at 7:14 pm :
We still have the New Testament written in it original format and language (greek). Also, I'm pretty sure a monk would get arrested or something if he made one mistake.

TheCreepyNeighbor replied...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 4:55 pm :
But how sure can you be, even those are truthful? They were written years after the events.

Sonicninja replied...
May 5, 2011 at 9:03 pm :

The Bible is 100% accurate (i believe) for the following reasons:

1) When the original scribes would write the Bible, they had an original copy, and HAD to write it in a specific way: they had to write one word at a time. Then, they had to take a piece of hair after every letter and use that as a spacer for the next letter. once they finished one word, they HAD to look at the original copy and then copy the next word, using a strand of rope for that space. They were not allowed to copy... (more »)

TwinnBears27 said...
First, God is our Creator, and He can choose who He will or will not save. He did not save the fallen angels, and he did not have to save us. Two, if you are willing to admit that God exists, you cannot deny His written word. He gave it to us for instruction in our daily lives and  on situations such as this. Third, yes we are all children of God. Unfortunately, and even as a Christian it pains me to say this; it is a fact that not all of us will be saved. If you are not a Christian, you ar... (more »)

TheCreepyNeighbor said...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 6:34 am:
Personally, I can not beleive someone who doesn't beleive in God won't go to Heaven (if there is one) I mean look around. Do you know how many differient religions there are? You can't tell me only one is right, and that anyone else that beleives in a differient god(s) will not go to what we beleive as heaven. They say God is perfect. Would something so perfect reject people who live a life unsure of what to beleive? This is why I'm Agnostic. I beleive in a higher being, but not entirely a whole... (more »)

BiasRevolution replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 1:21 pm :
What are the faults?