If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

PortraitsofGod said...
May 23, 2011 at 8:47 am
This user account has been terminated due to repeated violations of the TeenInk User Agreement. TeenInk does not endorse any comments from this user. If you see any comments from this user please click "Report Abuse"

PortraitsofGod replied...
May 23, 2011 at 8:48 am

squeakyshoes said...
May 14, 2011 at 11:09 am
By doing good to others around you, you are following God. He will let you in, it's not a exclusive club, it's inclusive:)

MakeItShine replied...
How can we be good to others all the time? We've all messed up, and we'll all mess up again. Moreover, Jesus himself said it's easy to love those who love you, and to do good to those who'll repay you. Why would God be pleased with that? He wants more--He wants to follow Him truly by obeying His word.

Travis Reynolds said...
May 11, 2011 at 9:15 am
For the record Ally_Yang, I find this article distasteful. If you doubt your own faith, then what's the point of believing? If you really doubt your faith your plucking yourself out from something you'll miss. We have trees, plants, animals, humans, etc. Who can really create that? If evolution is real, who created evolution. Tehn for the person who created evolution, who created that person? See there is a link, if you get what I mean. You have evolution, darwin, then what? Who created d... (more »)

Numaria said...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:10 am
The New Testament is a giant metaphore for universal love. It's a metaphore. Please comment, I'd love to reply.

Travis Reynolds replied...
May 11, 2011 at 9:06 am
The New Testament is not a metaphor about universal love. Let me say this, Go.d's love is unlike any other. He loves us no matter what we do. But here's the thing, He hates it when we sin. He loves us, but hate's what we do (our sinful nature). I find your comment sad, because it has no evidence to back it up. But Go.d forgives you though, all you have to ask is forgiveness. That's all.

Travis Reynolds said...
You think the Bi.ble is a fake?! I strongly diagree with you. As a Chris.tian, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bi.ble is saying complete truth. If you are saved by the blood of the La.mb (Je.sus), you will go to hea.ven. If you haven't then you will go to he.ll. Simple as it is people. Don't let this person fool you. She is a deciever, she is trying to confuse you. 

Nyanchan replied...
Well, not everyone believes what you believe. I myself am Wiccan and I despise your religion. I don't just not like it; I hate it because it is hypocritical, tyrranical and the church doesn't care about you; no, no, they only care about themselves. I'm sorry if my little rant offends you, but I'm only stating what I believe. The God and Goddess are kind and caring, and unlike your God, we Wiccans can speak to our Deity/ies directly through magick and meditation.

Travis Reynolds replied...
May 3, 2011 at 9:46 am
I have nothing against you. Unlike you, I don't hate anything. I just disagree what you believe in. Take your hate, and go somewhere else please.

FroBro replied...
Your bible has plenty of hate. It says we should beat children and women are less than men.

Petrichor1994 replied...
Okay, there might be a figure who might or might not have created the world. I just don't know. But how can you know that this figure is the Christian God?

Travis Reynolds replied...

Petrichor1994: Yes, because in Genesis 1:1 it states that God created the heavens and the earth. 

FroBro: The Bible has hate . . . God only hates the sin, but loves the sinner. He doesn't like the wrong doing, but He still loves us. 

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like anonymousfatty

listen to TheCreepyNeighbor! He knows what he's talking about! omg that sounds creepy when you read it outloud but you know what i mean

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

If God is able to let you in heaven, that means he owns youBut, we chose not be His when we sin. God can't save us if we don't go to him!

Why do we have to go to Him? Because he gave us a beautiful gift: Free Will! (yay) He lets us choose what we want to do. It is up to us to chose whether we follow him or not.  

Plus, this article is poorly written. Keep trying!

squeakyshoes replied...
May 14, 2011 at 11:04 am
God doesn't like rudeness either, this article is written perfectly fine. 

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:59 am
In the sense that it gets people riled up, yeah, its good. In the sense that it is logical and sound, no. Its not very well written. That is just an opinion on the style of writing the author used. Opinions are gold, if you use it.

JesusFreak10101 said...
FAITH is the answer to that question. AND you can believe in God but that doesnt mean youre totally saved you have to be COMPLETELY saved. 

pbez.17 replied...
Are we? There are so many religions in the world, some very similar, so they must have been created or started at around the same time. also, religon is what sprung up in times of hardship, a common factor in the 3 largest monotheitstic religions of this world, religion was something to cling to in hardship and was built out of "miracles".  People need miracles, and will worship whoever is smart enough to bring them, irrelivant to if they actually happend, peoples theory that they did is of... (more »)