If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

Rarity said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:49 am:
Point is, you get the choice to believe it or not. Are you openminded, or do you just throw it away in blindness. I would suggest exploring the teachings of God before you make such a big decision, because if you really cared, you would want to know instead of just hoping you can do whatever you want and still end up in heaven because there wasn't any hard evidence supporting the Bible.

alexandria1124 replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 8:06 pm :
Am I allowed to say ditto?

andromeda13 replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 7:11 pm :
for me it's not that there isn't any hard evidence it doesn't doesn't feel right to me. i've tryed to open myself up to God and it has never felt right, Church is boring to me and when i prayed i just felt like an idiot talking to myself

alexandria1124 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 1:05 pm :
Well, that's because God doesn't hear a sinners prayer (John 9:31). And church isn't supposed to be exciting, it's supposed to be time when you can join in fellowship with other Christians and learn more about God and your salvation.(:

Montserrat.Alvarenga replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 4:36 pm :
Are you kidding me! I love going to church and, at least for me, it is fun. I would suggest that  you try and look around for a church that you like. I know I haven't loved every single church I have been to.  Also in the Bible is says " You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:13 If you go to church one time and just expect a miracle to happen then you are just wasting your time because it takes miracle size faith for miracles to happen. I hope ... (more »)

yoitsme said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 5:25 pm:
Maybe what you mean by God valueing men over women is his rules. God says that Men should have authority over women. But that doesn't mean that men are better. If you look around you, even at people who aren't christians, you'll see that generally the people who follow the bible's advice are the most successful. Maybe you don't beleive the bible is true, but it does have good advice.

ZeeBYoung replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 3:58 am :
I personally don't see how those two are any different.

Annie.C replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:15 am :
Well... just because it's okay for someone to tell another what to do doesn't mean they are better... A teacher has authority over students... but that doesn't mean that she is better than them...

WishfulDoerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:35 pm :
Personally I find that people who follow the country's -reasonable- laws and make an effort to be successful are successful, but whatever you say. And men have no right to have authority over women whatsoever.

ZeeBYoung replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:47 am :
I understand what your saying, but the difference is teachers have licensed authority, not to mention teachers (for the most part) are older than their students, and we should repsect our elders. But saying men have authority over women in general is still saying women need to be told what to do, because apparently we're inferior...

Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
Oh, nono, I wasn't referring to the comment above mine, I was commenting on the original comment by yoitsme. But yes, I agree with you.

johnjohn123 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 2:13 pm :
ZeeBYoung...... you know you are stilll basically soounding really sextist 

shinjite replied...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm :
I honestly don't think that God values women any less than men, but men do seem to play a bit of a larger role. Jesus was God's son not daughter but they aren't valued any less.

JesusFreak10101 said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm:
Ok that is sooooo not true!! If you would actually read the bible you would know that isn't true!! God never told us to beat people or that men are better than women! He loves us all the same, he didn't go around preaching to people to hate eachother! You are the one who decides to hate or to love someone! And it was the bad guys I guess you could call them that did the beating and killing of people and valued men over women not God!

Rarity replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:45 am :
You go JesusFreak10101 !!!!!

JesusFreak10101 replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 7:17 pm :
Thanks Rarity!! Btw cool name:)

Petrichor1994 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:23 pm :
Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

yoitsme said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 6:24 pm:
I like that you are telling your opinion. But I beleive that God is Holy. Holiness and sin can not mix. So someone who has not repented and been cleansed by Jesus can not go to heaven.

JesusFreak10101 replied...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
I totally agree with you! Well spoken.

LoudDreamer replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 3:14 pm :
I belive in something called a "baptisim of desire." someone who has no knowlage of Christ but desires to live a life of  goodness according to the natural laws written in our hearts, and holds to this desire till their death can be saved because they, inadvertantly, desired Christ. Which is the only thing God asks of people who, through no fault of their own, don't know any better.

Stormcrow said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 1:12 am:

Interesting topic. But I believe the base assertion is a bit faulty. My belief on the matter is that God is the personification of goodness and perfection. And the place he dwells (heaven) reflects that position of perfection. There is no room for the tainting of sin in God's presence. It's undeniable that we have all done things wrong (sinned) on some level or another. It doesn't matter what degree of wickedness we perform, it still breaks our track record so we are no longer perfect. And ou... (more »)