looking down at the world

After a death your look at the world different it shows the true face of the world well realli it make you look at the world you can look at it the world in more then one way theirs you just see what you wanna see and their is the side where you see every thing your not spose to see you can see that the world is come to an end and that theirs really nothing you can do about it but prey and thank the lord for letting you wake up and live day by day

JesusFreak10101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
dont understand cuz of da grammar... srry..

MadMouse said...
Well, horrible grammar, but I really like it. Good job :)

QuestionAuthority1128 said...
It was kind of hard to decipher what you were trying to say because it was all one big run-on sentence and there was no punctuation and a lot of things were spelled wrong.

SUPERMANDwightHoward replied...
May 18, 2010 at 8:49 pm :
In death youb look down and see that we are hateful disgusting creatures, but we are capable of the love that God blessed us with, we nay sin but with God's blessing we are a beutiful creation, a masterpeice

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:15 am :
Very nice, and I'm sure the world is a better place because of THAT delightful commentary. You just belittled somebody's opinion in one witty swoop. Feel better?