Blessed Be!!!!!!

I think its wrong when I get people who tell me or others they are going to hell based on their beliefs. I am a Wiccan and im proud of it. So many people today associate my religion with evil or worshipping the devil or harming/sacraficing others. Real Wiccans wouldnt do any of these things. Diffremt people practice Wicca in diffrent ways but for me i follow the wiccan rede which is harm none do as ye will. If you dont know what that means. It means you shouldn't harm anyone or yourself in anyway. How is that evil? I dont believe in the devil because people create their own evil and not some devil. I do believe their are evil spirits whishing to do us harm. I believe in the All/the goddess and god. I worship the goddess Nyx. I just wish people would become more educated about this religion and stop being so quick to judge when they find out someone is a wiccan or witch.

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 am:
i'm not christian and im not  a jew either but i believe the bible form front to back and what you are writing about is very domonic and om sorry i just did my research on the goddes you worship he's a very domonic goddess.

Tabansi said...
I can really relate to you. I, personally, draw from many religions.  Mostly Buddhism and Hinduism, but I also practice Wicca from time to time. When I tell people this, they think I'm crazy. But, if hey want to be ignorant, that's fine by me. Great article. Blessed be and Namaste :)

rockyraccoon said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 3:37 am:
i do not think wiccans are evil devil worshiping satanists though i do mock them behind their backs christians to but only because from what i know their both simly a cut and past of other religions or just made up and misunderstood ideas

PuzzleLuver said...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:25 am:
Great article. I now know a little bit about Wicca. I am christain so I don't believe in everything you say, but I agree you should learn about peoples religions before saying things about it.

Singinstar said...
 I've recently looked a lot at Wicca and i think that it seems like a really cool and interesting religion. I don't think i could be Wiccan, but i respect that you are.

spaghetti15 said...
i totally agree with this article. im not a wiccan myself, but i have friends who are and from what i know about it, there is no devil worshipping or anything like that. its actually a very interesting religion. i myself am an atheist and i do get looked down sometimes because of it. so i know how you feel when people trash or talk bad about what you believe in. thanks for putting this up and trying to make people aware :)

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 11:31 am:

I agree completely. I am a Wiccan myself. I still can't figure out how a religion that says HARM NONE is evil. And how I can worship a devil that I don't even believe in. Seriously, people. Accusing a Wiccan of worshipping the devil is like accusing an Athiest of worshipping god. It just doesn't fit.

Anyway, great article.

Blessed Be

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 6:35 pm :
P.S.-It's a great article, content wise, but you may want to organize your ideas a little better. Just my opinion.

krazykathleen said...
May 1, 2010 at 10:23 am:
Being a Christian, I am not familiar with Wicca. I  personally believe in one God and a devil, but I respect your religion and beliefs. I also love how you talked about your religion and didn't just rip other people's religions, like so many other articles on here. I now know more about the Wiccans. Congrats on a nice piece!

Dreamer5712 said...
I'm a christian and I still understand exactly how you feel. It's the same way for christians. I have been trying very hard to start a christian club at my school and they said that they wouldn't pay for a teacher. I think it's easier for two people that have different religons to get along than someone that has a certain religon and an athiest mainly because they can relate when it comes to descrimination. I know you probably don't want to hear this but try just doing some research on the ... (more »)

The_Earl_of_Zerces replied...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:04 am :
Atheists and agnostics experience prejudice as well. I mean, if a politician says that they're an atheist, it won't matter how good their policies are, they won't get elected.

[cOoKiE_mOnStEr] said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 10:29 am:
i am wiccan, and i agree with you completely. im new at this stuff. but i believe fully. and i am glad ive finally found someone who feels the way i do with this stuff. :)

Sara! said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 8:55 am:
Great article!

JasmineHodges replied...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 9:08 am :
Thank you. :D

earthy_kat replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 6:21 pm :
I completely agree with this article.I'm not a Wiccan myself,but I've researched enough to know that it isn't devil worship and that it isn't evil.

twilighter_360 said...
im not a wiccan,but i have friends that are,so i am very educated about this religion.i agree with you whole heartedly and it really makes me upset when people judge witches.there is absolutely nothing wrong with this religion.i am not a wiccan,but i have respect for people that are.good for you for speaking out and trying to clear all this up for everyone,because there are alot of misunderstandings.

JasmineHodges replied...
Dec. 9, 2009 at 3:14 pm :
Thanks for the comment and I appreciate that you are you know about this religion. It irritates me whrn people are so quick to judge me as evil when I just worshi[ in a diffrent way than them.

minotaur said...
great article!

JasmineHodges replied...
Dec. 9, 2009 at 3:11 pm :
Thanks I appreciate that. :D

SilverAngel777 said...
Totally agree, i also hate when people try to be cool and say they're wiccan when they know as much about wicca as dogs know how to fly.