Mayor Of Saginaw | Teen Ink

Mayor Of Saginaw

October 25, 2017
By ArtisticPotato BRONZE, Saginaw, Michigan
ArtisticPotato BRONZE, Saginaw, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Crimes, bullies, depression.

These are all things we can find in our community. If I was mayor of my town, this is what I would do. There are so many kinds who have depression. Before I opened up to my parents, I had it too. If i were the mayor, I would create a program to help stop these kinds of things. I know what it feels like, I’ve been there, and done that. I’d create and advertise a care group so more people can join. The more people who join, the less depression there will be.

 

Depression is a lot of times caused by bullies. There are so many bullies where I live. Our state was voted to have the most amount of bullies in the U.S.A. I would crate a program to help report and lower the scale of bullying. With the less amount of bullies, the less amount of depression.

There are not only a lot of bullies, but also crimes. Last year there were so many break-ins, which is very unacceptable. I would enforce more watch in my community to stop the break-ins. Not only are there break-ins, but also many other crimes. This is what I would do if I were mayor of my community of Saginaw.