Illegal Aliens and Donald J Trump | Teen Ink

Illegal Aliens and Donald J Trump

June 1, 2017
By Chanson BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts
Chanson BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Illegal Immigration is a big problem in the United States Of America because so many People are coming over the border from mexico and overstaying visas. What is Immigration Reform? Immigration Reform is “to change into an improved form or condition, by amending or removing faults or abuses. Illegal immigration is one of the biggest if not the biggest controversial issue in the U.S. Illegal immigrants cost up to 33.8 billion dollars in taxes for the taxpayers of the U.S. annually.

Are illegal immigrants on welfare? Yes, illegal immigrants are on welfare and they cost taxpayers $6,234 in federal welfare benefits. Native Households receive $4,431 in welfare which is 49% lower than immigrant households. The average immigrant household uses 33% more cash welfare, 57% more food assistance and 44% more medicaid dollars than the average person. Immigrants from central america and mexico have the highest welfare costs of any other region at $8,251 which is 86% higher than the welfare costs of native households. ‘

My opinion: Every Time someone gets arrested for either theft, murder, or whatever the case may be who are they. Illegal aliens. It’s a serious problem. Am I racist no, Do I want ALL Illegal immigrants out of the country, No. The Trump Administration should give the Illegal Immigrants who have NOT committed a crime a chance to become a citizen. If they have committed a crime they should be deported.

Counterclaim: Some Say Illegal Immigration is positive because they have jobs and make up a majority of the american workforce. “The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to the U.S. economy, as well as vital to certain industries like agriculture.” This is a valid point, but the illegal immigrants are taking jobs that the americans that have no jobs could have. If you’re going to come to this country fine. But at least come the right way and register as a citizen.

We need to deport Illegal immigrants they are a serious problem. Millions and millions of immigrants have violated/ broken our country’s laws, in one way or another and they don’t deserve a pathway to citizenship. According to government estimates 40% of those in this country who are illegal have overstayed their visas and or snuck across the border. And most of them have violated our nation's laws.

Obama Encouraged illegal immigrants to vote which is not acceptable under any circumstances. “In an interview highlighted by Fox Business News' Neil Cavuto that's gone viral, President Barack Obama seems to encourage illegal immigrants to vote. In response to an ambiguously phrased question about illegal immigrants and voting, Obama gives an equivocal answer that many have interpreted as an open call for illegals to illegally vote.”

And Insane amount of illegals voted in the 2016 election, over 800,000 illegals voted for Hillary in the 2016 election. Only a handful voted for trump because of his views on immigration. “Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.”

Many Many illegals take american jobs. “They come to the United States to take jobs that offer them greater opportunity, and they are often welcomed by U.S. employers who are able to hire them for wages lower than they would have to pay to hire U.S. workers.”  This is very illegal and it is a federal crime under the law enacted in 1986, “Others simply accept fake employment documents and hire the illegal workers as if they were legal. Because there is no requirement to verify documents presented by workers, employers can easily evade compliance.” There needs to be some kind of verification process when applying for a job.

In Conclusion illegal immigration is a serious problem and needs to be dealt with immediately. There is no way around in we have to tackle the issue.

Dear: Donald J Trump:
You have been making massive amounts of positive progress in Making America Great Again.
The Wall is one of many things me and my family support along with the Deportation of illegals in America. Fake News is the realest thing in america to date. I watch Tucker Carlson Every Night On Fox News. The Dems Can’t Get over the fact that they lost the election. And when you accidentally spelled something wrong on twitter all the news networks (Besides Fox) Are Talking about it and it taking up all of social media. Its Ridiculous. Keep Doing what you're doing and prosper. Love what You're doing. Keep Making America Great again.