Life Is Like a Can of Play-doh

Ever wonder what the meaning of life really is? It's such a open ended question that some of us will never find the answer, but I have. I believe the meaning of life is what you make it. If you end up a doctor and save hundreds upon hundreds of lives, that was your life's meaning. Like a can of play-doh, we decide what we want to make. In other words, it is your decision what you do with your life. All your decisions will add up, all will help you become who you are meant to be. Every individual person's meaning is different, just like we make different things out of different colors of play-doh. A blue fountain, a red rose, a green frog. Not only does the play-doh itself relate to life, the tools we use to create objects relates as well. There are so many tools that help little kids create a ball of mush into something beautiful. Every hard time in your life is one of those tools. Helping you mold to who you will be. To make a play-doh pizza you have to roll out the yellow/tan doh and make it round. School for us helps us start out. You could add whatever you wanted onto the pizza, any flavor, toppings, but it always starts out the same. We all go through some amount of school. It is up to us to shape our future afterwards. It is up to us to create our life's meaning.