How I Plan To Make My Mark | Teen Ink

How I Plan To Make My Mark

January 19, 2017
By NarwhalTitan BRONZE, Rancho Mirage, California
NarwhalTitan BRONZE, Rancho Mirage, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

To have later generation remember the name Dauntee T. is a thing I strive for. There are many ways to achieve this goal from infamy to being remembered as an amazing politician or president.  You can be remembers in many ways and here is my plan.
           

If I were to become a politician, that wants to gain a memory of the people, I would have the ultimate goal of becoming a president.  As president I would make meaningful reform to broken systems and would lower taxes. The way I would do this is by lowering corporate taxes, causing many more businesses to come back to the U.S. and more businesses to spawn allowing for more cash from non-offshore businesses that would move to the U.S. Another way to do this is to stop going to wars that have no point and to stop getting tangled in other countries internal politics, unless they pose a threat to the United States as well as keeping production of new and more powerful weapons to frighten off enemies from trying to attack the U.S.
           

Another thing I would do to etch my memory into the minds of future generations is by building federal buildings that are named after other presidents and myself. These federal buildings will be ones useful for all, such as libraries so that people may learn as an informed population tends to be able to make rational decisions that would cause less to become worthless to the point where they cannot help with the society and just become a leech off of it. With an intelligent populous you attain a group that works hard to obtain what they want and competition begins creating more refinement fo the people until a group emerges that is able to trump all others using wit. Those who do this will most likely remember the one who began the creation of a perfect society.
           

Finally, my name will be remembered by the trade deals that are negotiated in my administration. My trade would center around good that are not found or produced in the U.S. to try to allow more self-sustainability for the United States. This also will lead to less losses of cash from bad trades deals that have already been made.
           

This is how I will force the future to remember my name. With these political policies, I will help the country thrive. People will remember the name Dauntee T.